1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Quick question how would I go about making a custom black suit dye it with clothes dye or paint markers

Quick question how would I go about making a custom black suit dye it with clothes dye or paint markers

Normally I would say dye. But this material could be damaged by dying the clothes so I would strongly go against it.

Does anyone have a firm shipping date on this guy or has anyone gotten a pre order shipping notice from SSC yet? This wait is killing me!!! :gah:

Sideshow ships these in January.

I hope they start to ship these out in January.

So is the cape and the height of the figure the only factors people find somewhat "faulty" with this?

Ok...proportions are not perfect but head sculpt is great.

Got an update on tracking...definitely arriving Monday :yess:

mine says inbound to customs processed thru sort facility in chicago il and hasnt changed since last night....cant wait...im excited for this guy

I ordered mine with zod. But zod doesnt come out for a few months. Does this mean i wont get charged and he wont ship till zod comes out? Anyone know? Thanks

I ordered mine with zod. But zod doesnt come out for a few months. Does this mean i wont get charged and he wont ship till zod comes out? Anyone know? Thanks

arent they still separate orders on your account?

arent they still separate orders on your account?

No! Thats weird right? I ordered them together and it says order total 4 hundred and change. Im thinkin theyre gonna ship together thats how it looks anyway

No! Thats weird right? I ordered them together and it says order total 4 hundred and change. Im thinkin theyre gonna ship together thats how it looks anyway

The order email charges it like one transaction, but if you login to your sideshow account, they will be two separate items.
MOS will charge and ship when he comes into stock.

Next to Batman

988410_602105426529111_310214898_n.jpg

Anymore with these two showing off the full figures?

Got an update on tracking...definitely arriving Monday :yess:

Cool Guyver, make sure to post some pics :exactly:

No way mines going to be here before Xmas, it landed in the UK on Friday but hasn't even gone into customs yet. :( :pfft: :lol

I did a quick mock-up of how Cavill would look with a slightly shorter torso. I re-positioned Reeve for easier height comparison.

I think the body looks good, but the larger head looks a bit bobble-headed. I could live with it though to get them displayed together.

How stretchy is the material? could this sort of mod be attempted without making the suit too baggy?

ha ha ,your both sorta right ,but the thing thats worrying me about the scale thing is ,are all future releases going to be in this new enlarged scale ,and does that mean tv burt ward robin is going to be taller or the same height as chris reeve superman or keaton batman ,because personally that would not kill but certainly dampen my enthusiasm for carrying on with buying these figures ,i like the fact that all these guys atm look so good together ,like spidey,or bats joined the avengers ,or thor and ironman joined the jla

I agree but height isn't an issues for me personally. I mix up scales in my collection all the time. I think it's nice having variety like that. Never had a problem with the Star Wars Medicom vs Sideshow issue either!
If for example the Hot toys Avengers were all out PF whack scale wise then yeah I'd be annoyed but as is, not too much of a bother....

Back