1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

you sure about that..looks like the MoS figure is taller than Reeve which would make it taller than the DX12

1526806_564370283637509_1661606063_n.jpg

Read my post again. Twice. Then ask me again...
:lol

Well, that sucks. I've never been a stickler for height in my figures but since these are the only two DC figures I'll have, I'm kind of let down that it's not "eye to eye" and more like "eye to ear".

I'm not sure if there are any trading cards with stats to state otherwise, bit I always saw Supes as taller than Bats in my mind

I've edited my post...Read it again. Twice .Then answer me :lol

Yep.
DX12 on it's stair step base will JUST about be the height of the 200.
I should have highlighted the part i was trying to stress.

No. The Reeve Superman figure stands taller than the DX12 ears.
The Cavill Man Of Steel will likely be as tall as the DX12, even though the DX12 is standing at the top of three granite stairs...

Don't understand, what has Spiderman's mask got to do with this? The head and mask come off together.

Its been a while since I followed what goes on with the HT Garfield Spider-man figure, last I remember hearing was some drama and angst over the mask and neck lines not lining up, chest-pattern and neck-pattern not lining up, the lenses for the eye shields being the wrong color, the suit tearing and stretching oddly if the figure was left in an unusual position and a host of similar unhappinesses. This was admittedly a ways back, so perhaps these issues have been resolved, I honestly have no idea.

But Supes is bareheaded, so no problems here. I will probably leave mine in a "museum" pose, so the suit sticking to itself won't really be an issue for me.

Looks great from the teasers, sadly won't be picking him up as i've now stopped collecting and started selling off my collection.

Well, that sucks. I've never been a stickler for height in my figures but since these are the only two DC figures I'll have, I'm kind of let down that it's not "eye to eye" and more like "eye to ear".

Got no problem with this, Bats is a regular human and Supes is not. If fact it strikes me as more realistic.

Yeah but affleck is going to tower over Cavill, who is like 5'10" I believe so it's all gonna be weird

Supes should be taller than Bats. :dunno

He's 6'1''

Ben is 6'4''

Ian McKellen isn't seven feet tall, but he plays a character that is. :)

Yeah but affleck is going to tower over Cavill, who is like 5'10" I believe so it's all gonna be weird

Cavill is 6'1. And even though he is still shorter then affleck. You probably won't see it in the movie. Look at DKR. Tom Hardy is 5'9. But in the movie they made him appear like he was 6'3"

This will be my first Hot Toys figure, it looks amazing.

Cavill is 6'1. And even though he is still shorter then affleck. You probably won't see it in the movie. Look at DKR. Tom Hardy is 5'9. But in the movie they made him appear like he was 6'3"

He's closer to 5'7-8 honestly. I met him on the Wall Street set and I was a little taller than him at 5'9. Seeing him in person really took me out of that movie lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back