1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

If they are saying February, I am thinking next July at the earliest.

I do wish the cape was a bit more voluminous, but this is a minor quibble. Such a magnificent figure.

I cant believe I resisted all of the Avengers, including Cap who was one of my first superhero crushes..... but this figure here might end up being my first superhero HT figure.

Well, you can always get the ones that will eventually come for the sequel(s).

I just ordered the Odin cape from collectible kitbash

I always thought that the Odin cape was really well done and I love the material which I think is the right colour for the MOS cape in the film

I plan to try and use it for my Superman in the future

if not then it'll be a replacement for Thor's

I don't like the stock cape it comes with

and that was me being nit picky, folks! Fairly low level stuff

I just ordered the Odin cape from collectible kitbash

I always thought that the Odin cape was really well done and I love the material which I think is the right colour for the MOS cape in the film

I plan to try and use it for my Superman in the future

if not then it'll be a replacement for Thor's

I don't like the stock cape it comes with

and that was me being nit picky, folks! Fairly low level stuff

Oh wow, that does look nice. I'd never really paid much attention to the Odin figure before, but the color and material looks pretty spot on for MoS.

Not toy related...but....

MAN OF STEEL SEQUEL WILL BE WORLDS FINEST.

that is all. You may continue.

I said Bruce needed to be in the sequel and everyone jumped down my throat

Not toy related...but....

MAN OF STEEL SEQUEL WILL BE WORLDS FINEST.

that is all. You may continue.

It's a sad day for Superman if you ask me. God forbid he get his own solo sequel before they start doing all the team-up crap. Will Superman ever get his own solo adventure again? It sure doesn't seem like it. :slap :monkey4

:panic::panic: just read it now. It will be interesting to see who they cast as bats seeing as bale isn't returning.

Bale didn't even want to do more than one Batman but then he did a trilogy. Even though its a very low chance of him returning, I wouldn't count him out totally. The movie will suck without bale playing as Batman. He was the best to take on the role imo and I'm pretty sure more will agree with me.

This has to be some sort of late April fools joke or something.

It's a sad day for Superman if you ask me. God forbid he get his own solo sequel before they start doing all the team-up crap. Will Superman ever get his own solo adventure again? It sure doesn't seem like it. :slap :monkey4

I agree. Don't want to see a team up until Justice league. Was hoping for a break of batman after years and years of all the Nolan stuff and now just one movie out and the Bat comes back :gah:

Bale didn't even want to do more than one Batman but then he did a trilogy. Even though its a very low chance of him returning, I wouldn't count him out totally. The movie will suck without bale playing as Batman. He was the best to take on the role imo and I'm pretty sure more will agree with me.

I wouldn't go as far as to say it will suck without bale but he will be hard to top but not impossible. I suppose at the end of the day with actors everything boils down to money.If the right money is offered im sure he'd do it.

Can some one show me some kind of valid proof that this is really happening?

Can some one show me some kind of valid proof that this is really happening?
All the confirmation you need.

24891348167389.png

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=83754

Thanks guys. So this is really happening...i am so shocked and i sort of get why they had to make this happen. I hope the guy playing Bruce/Batman does a great job like Bale did.

I don't see how people are expecting Bale to be Batman... didn't Nolan make it clear that his TDK trilogy is in a separate universe from Snyder's Supes?

And yeah, that bat symbol sucks... maybe I'm just too used to the sleek and sharp beauty of TDK symbol.

The movie will suck without bale playing as Batman. He was the best to take on the role imo and I'm pretty sure more will agree with me.

People said the same thing about Keaton before Bale filled the boots and look how well he turned out in the role. I'm not sure why fans always do this? They're always so quick to write off someone new because they have familiarity issues.

I'm sure the next Batman will be fine once an actor is announced, concept art, designs are revealed and a trailer pops up.

I don't think the Bat symbol is that bad looking. To me, the look of it says less realism and more fantastical and it has to be that way to fit into the MOS universe.
What I'm most excited for regarding this wonderful news is what the Bat suit, vehicles and armory(accessories) would look like in the MOS universe.

Back