1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

If they don't fix it, beter have nipples then Fatman.

1071206_295218230622976_834805907_o.jpg

body looks the same to me. boots do look bigger though

Yeah we have seen head ripped of Catwoman and her suit, and many other little casualties with prototypes. But nipples must be gone.
Though, it is so majestic, I'll take it as it is.

Aren't the wrist guards and accents on the suit quite a bit darker than the actual costume? They look almost, or completely, black to me, where I've always thought the real thing was a hair darker shade of blue than the rest of the costume.

No biggie, this looks amazing. I'd take one as is, but if they could change one thing I'd like to see a different cape. The cape is a very distinctive material in the film and much fuller.

I'm really hoping Hot Toys pulls a DX12 and gets this out with the quickness!

I have bought 3 original suit Batmans and 4 Jokers and the original AvP Predators and have promised myself to never buy the Hot Toys figures that will see an obvious rerelease. I'll wait until the sequel if I have to, but, can't do it. But doing that for this guy just got harder to do. :monkey2

why do people hate HT capes?

I'm not sure that 'hate' is exactly the right word...'severely disappointed with' would be longer but more accurate I feel.

This figure is just looking superb now, (nipples aside...which sound sort of painful) and I think this may sell out very quickly indeed now. If they can time the release to fit with the the Bluray/DVD release time then post movie desire will be massive again.

Nipples aside, the bit of rubber they use for the cape clip/neck rims is also a point of concern for me. It being a separate piece sort of makes the figure prone to damage.

I'm not going to say anything new but besides the wrist guards which need to be just a pinch thinner, this is pure EPIC!!! Love it and I can not wait.

DSC03215-Copy.jpg

*clutches pearls over heaving bodice* Oh lordy, that is SHEER GORGEOUSNESS I TELL YOU SHEER GORGEOUSNESS! Now THIS is the kind of thing that makes me super-likely to preorder. WOW

I don't care if he has nipples or not, I care not! He is sexay

The colors and shading on the suit need work, but overall a big improvment. Still doesn't have proper looking feet. He looks absolutely incapable of standing on his own.

Back