Hot Toys - MMS136 - THE TERMINATOR: 1/6 T-800 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys THE TERMINATOR 1/6 T-800 Teaser

If I had a time displacement machine I'd buy extras of all these figures and send them in a fleshy bag back to myself roundabout 1991/2.

Can you imagine? :lol

I think you'd make more money taking back SS Star Wars figs or even the new Hasbro 3 3/4" figs though. You'd make millions!

Actually, you could start Sideshow with Tom.

Well how many hours is HK ahead of say the east coast?

HT NL usually comes out in the middle of the night here, anyways.

Does anyone have a pic of the Fig's shoulder chain?

I'm very interested to see if they did it right. I have plenty of ref shots if anyone wants to see them. :D

It's interesting. No, I don't act out scenes. I just like to have a representation of a character I really like on the shelf. But only the ones I really like or ones that are visually interesting. That's just me of course, not judging.

I hear you. There's some real weirdos out there, that's for sure. One guy who used to post year some years back would literally strip his figures naked, pose them in all manner of compromising positions, photograph them from multiple angles and post them on the net. I wonder whatever happened to that guy. Probably banned or something.

yeah but it's also when you have friends guests come over and they talk about the figures/film with you and they ask you how come you don't have this person and you have to go on explaining that they weren't made.

I hear you. There's some real weirdos out there, that's for sure. One guy who used to post year some years back would literally strip his figures naked, pose them in all manner of compromising positions, photograph them from multiple angles and post them on the net. I wonder whatever happened to that guy. Probably banned or something.

That was that kitchen guy, right? I remember him.

:D

One more day, the excitement is killing me.

Well, I hope it lives up to the hype, and we get a nice gallery of pictures of the Terminator figure, and not some vague single image! :horror

Well, I hope it lives up to the hype, and we get a nice gallery of pictures of the Terminator figure, and not some vague single image! :horror

I doubt we'd get only one single image. seeing as to how the Sly figure had promo pics and was announced by sideshow. The same will be for this figure.

Can you imagine? :lol

I think you'd make more money taking back SS Star Wars figs or even the new Hasbro 3 3/4" figs though. You'd make millions!

Actually, you could start Sideshow with Tom.

Grey's Sports Almanac.

No news from HT yet. And we're in the same timezone as HK. They might make the announcement after lunch?

Yeah, I remember the Sylvester Stallone as Barney Ross figure had a nice gallery released. That figure looks great. :) I am expecting the Terminator to look awesome like the T2 -800 does. I'm VERY happy to have that one too!

OK to hell with it I'm going asleep. And when I wake up with my throat in agony again from that damned tonsilectomy I expect to see the T1 T-800 full specs and pics thread so as to make my pain more bearable.

The face was off putting? :dunno Huh? What do you mean? Arnold had, and still does have, a very cool face. No one else could scowl like him and look so good doing it! :)

From the looks of the catalog pic it looks like the same face as the T2 figure with different hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back