Hot Toys - MMS136 - THE TERMINATOR: 1/6 T-800 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys THE TERMINATOR 1/6 T-800 Teaser

wouldnt want to be one of those retarded losers _____ing about the sculpt...Those people should be shot IMO.

It's clear to me the the 14,753 hair on the right side, his left, is 1/3,675th of a CM off when compared to the scene apearing at 37:23 of the film, and if you're too blind to see that, well, I just don't know what to tell you. :slap

I also take exeption with you wishing ill will on other board members, Sir. You are a cad and a rough neck.

This might be a DX Version. Comes with the picture we just seen and the police shootout version, clothes, different heads, shirt, pants. I said that months ago anyway that Hot Toys will make a Terminator 1. Hopefully it will be out for Christmas.
Who cares if his fingernails arent dirty. Please.

This might be a DX Version. Comes with the picture we just seen and the police shootout version, clothes, different heads, shirt, pants. I said that months ago anyway that Hot Toys will make a Terminator 1. Hopefully it will be out for Christmas.
Who cares if his fingernails arent dirty. Please.

HT have said that PERS is what makes a DX a DX... and there's no PERS here.

OK but it will still will come with 2 outfits and heads

I honestly hope it doesn't. If we get pretty much everything from T1 in one package that's going to be a ton of weapons, clothes and heads and will run a pretty penny... Then we'll have to find Arnie bodies along with boots and pants since everyone will want to display both versions. That would be nuts. :panic:. This is going to be Tech Noir through car chase to surgery, IMO.

Apologies in advance if this has already been asked and answered on this thread or another ...

Do you guys think HT will ever release the Arnold-style True Type as a generic body?

Seems like there'd be a fair amount of demand for it once HT's done releasing Arnolds from T1.

Man, we received a FEW pics, most of which are teasers and people are already complaining? I fully expect this ____ tomorrow, but never expected it today.

I was one of the nitpickers that picked the hell out of the last T-800, mostly about the black shirt and neanderthal looking face. Once I got it though, it was better.

But this? From the pics I've seen this is just fantastic. I didn't agree about the last T-800 being "TEH OMG BEST HOT TOYS FIGMA EVAR" but this, this just might be. How can people get worked up over a handful of scanned pics? Like I said yesterday, it seems when Hot Toys improves and gets better, we get more demanding and greedy.

I'm no Hot Toys apologist (they've done some ____ that annoyed the piss out of me, like the exclusive Sarah Connor and MMS DX Joker) or elitist but some of you guys are being REALLY harsh.

Dirt under the finger nails? Seriously? "WE WANT THE SECOND OUTFIT!"? No, ____ that. Two separate releases.

I knew as soon as I saw the preview and pics that this would be the Tech Noir version ONLY. Not only because of the second headsculpt (which is a wonderful surprise) but also because it makes SENSE. Who the hell wants the other outfit included?

1.) We miss out on a few headsculpts that we could get with TWO releases (roughly 4 heads as opposed to just 2).

2.) You have to go through all the bull____ of buying another body, buying accessories, etc. etc.

3.) Most of us will buy multiples ANYWAY.

Criticism is fine, but come the ____ on, wait until tomorrow. Everyone in here _____ing and moaning like those ____s on facebook need to get a life.

It would be sweet to have two outfits included. :)

But I understand your points.

I honestly hope it doesn't. If we get pretty much everything from T1 in one package that's going to be a ton of weapons, clothes and heads and will run a pretty penny... Then we'll have to find Arnie bodies along with boots and pants since everyone will want to display both versions. That would be nuts. :panic:. This is going to be Tech Noir through car chase to surgery, IMO.

I'm no hardcore collector and i'm fairly new to this second hand ebay market thing about figure but after checking ebay and the prices on arnold T2 body or T1000 belt i get your point.
Yeah a full second figure would be ideal.
As a customer i'm very suprised that the T1 dont get the T1000 treatment.
But after seeing some of the collection people have here i don't see why HT should not milk it.

The dirt on the fingernails is obviously a joke... Is it?

As for the rest everyone is entitled to an opinion without being called names.
God if this is how some react for a figure i just don't want to imagine how they do for serious stuff... Scary...

Last edited:

OK guys, debate about the figure is one thing, but keep the personal attacks out of it please... and lets try to respect each others views... even if clearly bone-headed, ignorant and wrong!:peace

OK guys, debate about the figure is one thing, but keep the personal attacks out of it please... and lets try to respect each others views... even if clearly bone-headed, ignorant and wrong!:peace

:lol

Great post man.

As many have said this Figure takes us to the Hotel eye cut scene. The next figure will take us beyond. I actually would have preferred the second burnt hair head not have the bloody eye and simply be the burnt hair head as in the Police Car head.

As many have said this Figure takes us to the Hotel eye cut scene. The next figure will take us beyond. I actually would have preferred the second burnt hair head not have the bloody eye and simply be the burnt hair head as in the Police Car head.

:goodpost:
Same here.

Well... To think of it again... This figure is really gonna be all sorts of awesome!

It is fairly early in the production of it so perhaps it won't have blood. I mean, if someone wants the blood, its easy enough to add. Its much harder to remove from a finished piece...

It is fairly early in the production of it so perhaps it won't have blood. I mean, if someone wants the blood, its easy enough to add. Its much harder to remove from a finished piece...

I would be very surprised if they removed it.

They won't. This is the head they'll include. They are including the exacto knife to go along with it. I just liked the Police Car head better, it was creepy and the first time we saw him clone his voice.

I'm reserving my judgement until the official pics are released.

As of right now the likeness is "pretty good", still believe the Groves T-800 PF sculpt is more accurate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back