Hot Toys - MMS136 - THE TERMINATOR: 1/6 T-800 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Teaser - The Terminator!

they are saying something about the endoskeleton on the article. are we getting it too??

Re: Hot Toys: MMS The Terminator 1/6th T-800. Specs & Pictures Coming Soon (teaser)

I think it's Barney Ross.

Re: Hot Toys: MMS The Terminator 1/6th T-800. Specs & Pictures Coming Soon (teaser)

look at this hd-pic:

20100922_d72833e0dda4281552c2yfNDZTeamOgv.jpg

T1, The Terminator and ENDOSKELETON and any depiction of Endoskeleton are trademarks of StudioCanal etc...

So maybe we're really getting an Endo with the T1-line :)

Not an all-chrome finish Endo.

BD T-800 head looks freaky!!!!
I wonder if it comes with the eyeball :p
he does have the pliers there.

"Your clothes....give them to me" :p

The damaged arm and head are neat but kind of a waste, they would get little use IMHO.

Looks like the Technoir and Cop Station would be 2 seperate releases.

There should be a Sideshow exclusive with fly on his face.

The hair could be just a shade lighter brown.

There should be a Sideshow exclusive with fly on his face.

i was thinking that,then i thought of the eyeball

:hi5:

wonder if the BD eye lights up :)

Think I might eventually sell my T2 Arnold for this. This is the the terminator to me.

err.. This looks really nice, but I'm still holding for a version with half his face ripped off exposing the endoskull... guess this isn't it yet... must wait longer... :impatient::monkey2:monkey2

This looks to be a great figure... but for now, I can say I'm happy enough with my T2 T-800 and this will most likely be a pass for me :)

I'll keep both if I can :monkey2 , the T2 Arnold is great and it looks as if this is going to be just as amazing.:clap

:yess: But does this mean HT are finished with the T2 line I wonder?

Sadly, that's highly likely, I can't think of a time HT"s moved onto a new movie in a franchise and continued to put out figures from a prior one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back