Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: TIE Pilot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want the Special Ops version. I know it's just red lines but I like the overall look better. I have a feeling if it's not already offered up as a variant like the Stormtroopers then it'll be some sort of convention exclusive sooner or later.

I want the Special Ops version. I know it's just red lines but I like the overall look better. I have a feeling if it's not already offered up as a variant like the Stormtroopers then it'll be some sort of convention exclusive sooner or later.

I'm fully expecting it to be a con EX next year and it will definitely be PO'd asap.

I wish we knew when the Special Ops version was coming and how. I am torn on that, too. But I do love the all-black version.

Just noticed he comes with a blaster but no holster, and no leg armor for it to magnetically attach to. Not a gripe, just an observation. Looks like he'll either have to hold his blaster or it lays at his feet.

Also the version I would want. Not picking up the pilot otherwise.

It will release next few day,source from kidult toy 12484769_955544521191630_8234101376920729010_o.jpg

Comparing that photo to the ones in the Visual Dictionary, it looks like the HT has the smaller belt pouches depicted on the Special Forces pilot. The belt also differs. The HT version is more elaborate, so may also belong to the Special Forces pilot (but you can't tell, because in the book the belt is hidden).

06_TFA.jpg

Can't find the photo of the standard pilot on the net at the moment to show the difference. It may just be that they dressed him with the belt on backwards for the book.

Back