Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is everyone gonna be adding teeth detail? I see it in Andrew's pics too. :)

I didn't do any extra teeth detailing, it came right out of the box! Because of this forum, I did take a look at the teeth and thought they looked pretty good to me! (They've got kick ass dental on Jakku)

Cleared a space for Rey and BB8. Now the waiting game starts.... 2 weeks and counting....

3d6d9613ab88a0f047b66f533d30b7db.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

So that's the cause of the delay? They've added teeth? :-O

That's... really cool of them, actually.

Did you do teeth detail or did yours come like that? EDIT: I should have read... :lol

Came out of the box like that. It's a nice touch as I was one of the people that didn't mind if there was detail on or not, that's just icing on the cake. Looking at it in person when I first opened the box, I honestly couldn't tell until I took some macro shots.

My reys teeth came like this

f55829d178eae87baccf4b3dbf329033.jpg

Took some inspiration from andrew.

fa2d158072d5127adfb209e649370e28.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I'm telling you guys, the Rey's that are releasing now have teeth details

But don't expect teeth quality like Batflecks :lol

I ordered Rey and BB8 on Jan. 17 via flex-pay, and just got a flex-pay payment schedule change e-mail saying final payment will be delayed until Oct. 10!?!?!
Anyone else who went the flex-pay route and get this e-Mail? Pretty freakin' disappointing. I wonder if it will speed things up if I just pay the final payment now?

I ordered Rey and BB8 on Jan. 17 via flex-pay, and just got a flex-pay payment schedule change e-mail saying final payment will be delayed until Oct. 10!?!?!
Anyone else who went the flex-pay route and get this e-Mail? Pretty freakin' disappointing. I wonder if it will speed things up if I just pay the final payment now?
Nope but I did decide to pay her off this week.

How could the teeth be modified after the initial Hong Kong release? And without any sort of announcement? Has this sort of thing happened with any other figures after their release?

was in no hurry to see TFA kinda had enough of SW but saw it recently on bluray at home and really enjoyed, god times. smitten with Rey! now plottin on this for collect... via posts im reading here is out soon and i can get at retail or ss yeah?

Heh... I wonder if "Toothless Rey" will be one of those rare dud items that'll go for lots of money on eBay in a couple of years?

Back