Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those who are getting their notices, do you have the figure set to a single charge or have it already paid off via flex pay? I have one more month to go and I haven't gotten a notice yet. Also, when it comes in stock will I have the option to pay off the remaining balance? I can't seem to figure out how to do that.

Go to your order on SS and look at the bottom of the page. All the options are there.

Got mine earlier this week! I love this figure and with all the accessories, I played around with the configuration. I got just the Rey since I already had the sphero BB8. I believe he's a bit smaller compared to the hot toys version but he gets the job done for me. And the app controlled feature is always a plus! Took a bunch of photos today- here are some of my favourites. (Took the liberty of photoshopping the lightsaber a bit)
DSC5005.jpg_DSC4964.jpg_DSC4972.jpg_DSC4987.jpgDSC5006.jpg_DSC5003.jpg_DSC5009.jpgDSC5007.jpg_DSC5018.jpg_DSC5023.jpg_DSC5032.jpg_DSC5037.jpg_DSC5040.jpg

Got mine earlier this week! I love this figure and with all the accessories, I played around with the configuration. I got just the Rey since I already had the sphero BB8. I believe he's a bit smaller compared to the hot toys version but he gets the job done for me. And the app controlled feature is always a plus! Took a bunch of photos today- here are some of my favourites. (Took the liberty of photoshopping the lightsaber a bit)
View attachment 288383View attachment 288384View attachment 288385View attachment 288386View attachment 288396View attachment 288387View attachment 288389View attachment 288397View attachment 288390View attachment 288391View attachment 288392View attachment 288394View attachment 288393

Easily some of the best photos in the thread, in my opinion. It also looks like the Sphero scales pretty well with her.

View attachment 288383View attachment 288384View attachment 288385View attachment 288386View attachment 288396View attachment 288387View attachment 288389View attachment 288397View attachment 288390View attachment 288391View attachment 288392View attachment 288394View attachment 288393

:clap another satisfied customer .great shots

I give you guys credit taking these figures and putting them in the grass and dirt

No way! Pleased for everyone else but a little upset that mine has the mouth guard...

View attachment 288393

Did you do teeth detail or did yours come like that? EDIT: I should have read... :lol

Easily some of the best photos in the thread, in my opinion. It also looks like the Sphero scales pretty well with her.

THANKS!!! Yea, I think if anyone has the sphero, it'll pair great, though I know there are lot's of people out there where the exact scale-to-scale is very important to them.

:clap another satisfied customer .great shots

I give you guys credit taking these figures and putting them in the grass and dirt

Haha, thanks! It definitely gives you some really cool shots and if you don't mind getting a bit of dirt on her, a bit of unique wear on the outfit!

Back