Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theres these "custom" head going around eBay, they look like they have the teeth fixed ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fc02d0f552355681e641670f3d2b66a0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On impulse I ordered one of those custom HS just as an experiment, I timed it perfectly because a U.S. Seller who deals directly with the manufacturer just got them in and I've been communicating with them. So expecting the HS any day now according to my tracking.

Hopefully it looks as good as the in hand pics they showed me :pray:

I will give you guys an opinion and of course pics by the weekend :wave

I'm really hoping this custom doesn't turn out like the disaster I had when I got a custom BW WS and CW sculpt.. Luckily I was able to savage both hair pieces of each and create a beautiful custom for both. But this is sculpted hair so no options, so fingers crossed :pray:

I was glad the price on this custom Rey sculpt was very reasonable :lecture

Last edited:
bout damn time......

I didn't PO cause I firmly believe they made a zillion of these.....

Will just buy it when it releases....

I haven't gotten a notice yet but I just converted my order to full pay so hopefully that helps shuffle things along and get this out the door sooner than later. For those who are getting notices, did you pay in full? I preordered in January so hopefully that also helps.

I haven't gotten a notice yet but I just converted my order to full pay so hopefully that helps shuffle things along and get this out the door sooner than later. For those who are getting notices, did you pay in full? I preordered in January so hopefully that also helps.

I got the notice and was on a payment schedule, but switched to pay in full last month.

I got the notice and was on a payment schedule, but switched to pay in full last month.
Nice! Fingers crossed. Did you get something that stated this? Because if not perhaps this is bypassing my notice?

Hello,

You have chosen to pay off your order in full. Expect to receive an email with your invoice and tracking info shortly. You can also check the status of your order anytime by visiting your account.

Nice! Fingers crossed. Did you get something that stated this? Because if not perhaps this is bypassing my notice?

Hello,

You have chosen to pay off your order in full. Expect to receive an email with your invoice and tracking info shortly. You can also check the status of your order anytime by visiting your account.

I got that same order notice when I converted to "pay in full" and it got my hopes up. But, no I received a separate notice today stating my Rey + BB-8 would be shipping within 14 days. Distinct from the notice you receive when you convert out of the payment plan. Make sense?

I got that same order notice when I converted to "pay in full" and it got my hopes up. But, no I received a separate notice today stating my Rey + BB-8 would be shipping within 14 days. Distinct from the notice you receive when you convert out of the payment plan. Make sense?
Makes sense! Rey was my first payment plan ahead of time from SS. Everything else has been buy it now. So I haven't experienced this side of stuff before.

I may pay her off tomorrow. I'm tired of waiting. I can still wait another 2 weeks to pay her off and make payments early on some of my other flexes. Trying to decide. I watched the movie again 2 days ago and I really want her. Also thinking about reordering the Finn I cancelled and maybe doing him with the trooper 2 pack instead so I can finally have a damn stormtrooper.

Back