Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should've clarified* I'm asking about the Rey and BB-8 two packs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

I hope they come on already with this figure. I'm anxious for a new figure. Yesterday I reposed several of my hot toys and I need something new to fiddle with lol. I'm about to repose my DX09 just for something to do.

Why has SS gotten so slow and getting these figures in stock...there was definetly a faster turn around before.

Why has SS gotten so slow and getting these figures in stock...there was definetly a faster turn around before.

It's not SSC , it's HT distribution. They have gotten behind.. You think about it, within a span of two years HT has taken many licenses, SW, DC, nostalgia license like BTTF and Aliens etc.

They are juggling too many franchises at a time and it's still just one company. I think HT should slow down on all the licenses they have acquired this year alone and go us on what's due like Rey.

What they really should do is build a factory inside the United States. That would solve a lot of the problems ;-)

Got her! Currently working on getting here set up and posed

cf87ddbd8b09107d06656c1d1c38c910.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Got her! Currently working on getting here set up and posed

cf87ddbd8b09107d06656c1d1c38c910.jpg

Impressive in hand isn't it :clap you can see how her skin is textured so well. Her skin looks like it has the perfect tint doesn't it. Her shins are my favorite part of the figure, the detail to the freckles and tone is amazing

Wait till you start posing her, you can't stop :lol

:hi5: what's your impressions

So i havent tried the full scavenger look. Ill probably mess around with it when i get tired of this display.

I really like her.

The only thing thats driving me crazy is that she has hardly any ankle pivot or any ankle articulation in general. Makes it hard to get her feet flat.

So i havent tried the full scavenger look. Ill probably mess around with it when i get tired of this display.

I really like her.

The only thing thats driving me crazy is that she has hardly any ankle pivot or any ankle articulation in general. Makes it hard to get her feet flat.

Yeah that's what she needs are traditional ball sockets with ball pin joints not the lousy long glued non removable pin ball joints from the BW. HT messed up :slap

Yeah that's what she needs are traditional ball sockets with ball pin joints not the lousy long glued non removable pin ball joints from the BW. HT messed up :slap

Why do Hot Toys only do moulded plastic shoes? I've seen some really nice boots from other companies figures that both looked great and allowed for great articulation by using fake leather for the shoe with standard feet inside them. I guess it's just a cost cutting measure/ the yield might be a lot worse.

Back