Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's something interesting I just saw her parted out a little

Hope this doesn't mean the ball joints are permantely attached to the legs like The Widow versions :panic:

Sorry if this was already asked. But do we know when we can expect Sideshow to get her instock and ship out? I feel like she has been delayed forever!

Can't say. I've seen it asked a few times (by myself included) and no one has an answer. I just want to know how soon does Sideshow typically stock something after it's been released in Hong Kong.

i don't understand what happened with hot toys on this figures,they were doing pretty good with the scale for other star wars figures.hope if this dont work someone come with solution.

Well unfortunately I don't know how people were able to get the blade off of the Bespin Luke saber, because it was stuck on mine . Must have been a fluke piece I got so I can understand everyone's concerns about the Rey saber :dunno

I don't believe the blade was removable on the Bespin Luke figure. It came out several years before the current line of Star Wars figures from Hot Toys, though. All of the newer figures with light sabers have had removable blades (Vader, Ben, Kylo, Farmboy Luke), so there was no reason to think that Rey and Finn would be any different.

How come barely anybody's posting her with her lightsaber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back