Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A guy on Facebook took the clear extenders off of Finn with hot water and pilers but you will need smaller foot pegs since the originals are to big for the ankle. Here's the picture.
image.jpeg

I could live with this with the height comparison issue with the Kylo figure

Reference..she's supposed to look tiny to Kylo's masked version

Saw this on the guy's FB as well

Last edited:
I could live with this with the height comparison issue with the Kylo figure

Reference..she's supposed to look tiny to Kylo's masked version

That doesn't look terrible. That's what I was hoping to see (museum poses). He might be a bit too tall anyway and she might be a bit too short also, but they don't really seem out of scale due to Ren's lean physique.

That doesn't look terrible. That's what I was hoping to see (museum poses). He might be a bit too tall anyway and she might be a bit too short also, but they don't really seem out of scale due to Ren's lean physique.

:exactly:

Rey does have a lean physique

Especially next to Ren

I've been very lucky to see the Rey figure in person and all I'll say is those who are getting her will be VERY happy indeed. The figure is really well made and not at all as short as those pictures make out. The weathering on the BB8 figure is very nicely done, it doesn't pick up well in the photographs that I've seen but in person it looks good. All in all a very solid release from Hot Toys. In my opinion it is their best figure in their Star Wars line.

It's just a damn shame that I'm unemployed ! Grrrrr... :lol

Sorry if this was already asked. But do we know when we can expect Sideshow to get her instock and ship out? I feel like she has been delayed forever!

Some guy posted this on FB while unboxing her

Just a tug and slips back in like the other removable blades :clap

Not so bad either scale wise IMO

I still can't believe the lightsaber coming apart was ever in question.:slap

Well unfortunately I don't know how people were able to get the blade off of the Bespin Luke saber, because it was stuck on mine . Must have been a fluke piece I got so I can understand everyone's concerns about the Rey saber :dunno

hi everyone
was wonder if anybody have try to remove the extension from Finn and put them on ray to check if works.i don't have the firures yet but thats and idea.

hi everyone
was wonder if anybody have try to remove the extension from Finn and put them on ray to check if works.i don't have the firures yet but thats and idea.

Someone noted that a person tried with some positive results, but I haven't heard of it working on Rey yet :dunno

I have to see how the legs on her look when I receive mine

Back