Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, if you look at the scene in the film where Rey's offered the job to work on the Falcon, the height difference between the her and Han looks about the same as the two figures standing next to each other. Finn is way off, and I think that a smaller body would also make the clothes look a little less snug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup. And as Whoa said - the head is already too big...

I agree, if you look at the scene in the film where Rey's offered the job to work on the Falcon, the height difference between the her and Han looks about the same as the two figures standing next to each other. Finn is way off, and I think that a smaller body would also make the clothes look a little less snug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the photos.

So putting Rey on longer pegs (if she isn't already on longer pegs) will throw off her internal proportions. And putting Finn on a smaller body will make him look like a bobble-head with baggy clothes. Fantastic.

What footpegs does Finn have? If they're long they could be replaced with short ones to semi-assist the situation - Hot Toys makes legs too long for many actors anyway.

Superb seeing the figure heights for comparison.
Clearly Finn is ginormous which is disappointing, though I have yet to order him and will probably now skip it completely.

So putting Rey on longer pegs (if she isn't already on longer pegs) will throw off her internal proportions. And putting Finn on a smaller body will make him look like a bobble-head with baggy clothes. Fantastic.

What footpegs does Finn have? If they're long they could be replaced with short ones to semi-assist the situation.

Apparently Finn is on risers. But I don't if can take them off. Picture by SnapJimmy
image.jpeg

Rey's height isn't the issue. Just don't buy Finn. There ya go. Nobody is loving the Finn figure anyway.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Rey's height isn't the issue. Just don't buy Finn. There ya go. Nobody is loving the Finn figure anyway.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

The recent in hand pics are making him look good. But his height next to Rey will throw it off. I guess it depends how you display them.

The problem with the height on Finn:

ok, Boyega is 175cm (5'9") tall, so Finn figure should be 29.16cm tall.
He is now 30.5cm. IF I take off this raiser, he should be at his perfect height.
It's seem really hard to pull out and if I do, can I still put his shoes/ peg back in?

View attachment 276101

So if someone can get these removed, it should solve the height issue.

So earlier in this thread there was a lot of talk about the eyes. Are they as black as they look or can you see the iris pretty clearly? The in hand pics earlier makes them look pretty black but I can see it could just be a lighting thing there.

I was looking at the pics on Hot Toys facebook page, and they added a couple of accessories for BB-8! Thumbs up, and the thing he kept the map in.

Already pointed out Finn was much too tall (about half an inch) in the Finn thread when I received it. I'm happy with how Rey and BB8 have turned out though, especially as BB8 looks to be the right size.

Mine ships tomorrow (though I cheaped out and only paid for 8 day shipping) so hopefully have them in hand early next week

Last edited:
Back