Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's have the dark side win for once. They really do put in the better effort with their endless Death Stars, Stormtrooper training program, and Jedi irradication initiative. Meanwhile the rebels are always in disarray and the Jedi training program sucks. They basicallly groom their own villains, and then go into hiding and wait to be saved.

Rey and Kylo's story arcs might not be completed by the end of episode 9 - Jack Bauer said the other day that Disney is planning for ten more years of Star Wars. I make that two sequel trilogies.

If a child killing wife murdering , genocidal maniac can be redeemed......I certainly thing the murderer of a crappy smuggler can be redeemed.....

Saw TFA for the fourth time last night, continuing my streak of liking the movie more every time I see it. KNOWING the characters instead of needing to be introduced to them, I think, is the biggest factor.

There is a major fun factor in knowing who Rey IS going in and knowing what everyone in in for as they continually underestimate and expect so little of her.

Oh, couple of random things want to wrestle Rey down and take BB-8? Good luck with that.
Oh, Kylo, you want to mind rip the map out of Rey? Let's see how that works out for you...
Kylo, you just beat down a non force user who had granddad's saber, why don't you just Force snap that up for yourself? Oh, guess not...

And the final Han scene, again, was a brilliant master class in writing, acting, an dramatic lighting. Could be top ten best single scenes in SW history (and I know that's a big statement). Loved it. ALL of it.

Saw TFA for the fourth time last night, continuing my streak of liking the movie more every time I see it. KNOWING the characters instead of needing to be introduced to them, I think, is the biggest factor.

There is a major fun factor in knowing who Rey IS going in and knowing what everyone in in for as they continually underestimate and expect so little of her.

Oh, couple of random things want to wrestle Rey down and take BB-8? Good luck with that.
Oh, Kylo, you want to mind rip the map out of Rey? Let's see how that works out for you...
Kylo, you just beat down a non force user who had granddad's saber, why don't you just Force snap that up for yourself? Oh, guess not...

And the final Han scene, again, was a brilliant master class in writing, acting, an dramatic lighting. Could be top ten best single scenes in SW history (and I know that's a big statement). Loved it. ALL of it.

:clap

Everytime I see this thread I think it's been released already. Please, no!

Sideshow has this for release between May-Jul which means that in theory it could drop anytime in HK.

Father killing, village massacring, insecure maniac. :lol

Just like grandpa.....they both must be thinking....Now what went wrong with my son (or Uncle Luke)

giphy.gif

Wow that's devotion considering you have less than two weeks to wait for the blu Ray :lol

So how big of a factor will BB-8 be in the next two films. After all we know R2 is back and in the end she took R2 with her

Back