Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will without a doubt be picking up the Rey & BB-8 set, will be my first Star Wars figures since I was a little kid playing with the hasbro 4" figures.

It is a slippery slope my friend! If you can maintain the discipline of being selective, you are a better person than I... :)

It is a slippery slope my friend! If you can maintain the discipline of being selective, you are a better person than I... :)

I've been resisting buying Clone Troopers for years, but I just can't seem to say no to Rey. I think you appreciate what you have more if your selective. But I'm sure it's also nice to have everything too lol

The only difference appears to be the sleeveless top with the padded shoulders she puts on, and fingerless gauntlets with a padded section on the back.

23918289676_8c8f03744d_n.jpg

Didn't she only wear that for her final journey to see you know who?

I'm pretty sure for her battle with Kylo she's just wearing the same thing she was wearing in most of the movie (although I've only seen it once so far, so I may be wrong).

I'm pretty sure for her battle with Kylo she's just wearing the same thing she was wearing in most of the movie (although I've only seen it once so far, so I may be wrong).

You are correct sir, Rey wore the same outfit through the whole film including the final battle. She only changed her clothes before setting off to she he who shall not be named. I liked her Janku scavenger outfit the best. Be nice to see what kind of robes she might get in the next film.

Yes...that outfit is worn when she goes to see "you know who". And yeah...the outfit she is wearing when fighting Kylo is the same one she wore the whole movie. So...that is why I am wondering why her HT
Spoiler Spoiler:

So...that is why I am wondering why her HT
Spoiler Spoiler:

Because these are the games HT plays to lure you into buying a bunch of figures. However it should be fairly easy to buy that particular item.

Yes, that's what I meant. I didn't register the Kylo Ren bit, and read only "I am trying to remember if there is any significant costume differences by the end of the film..." before going off to grab a still.

The only costume change is this, and lasts for less than five minutes, from the moment she kisses Finn until the end.

She has a jacket on briefly at Starkiller Base - I think it's Finn's.

I'm really excited for this figure :clap
I think I will just get BB8 on eBay but I'm constantly debating internally on whether or not to get Rey. I love the scavenging outfit :)

Hey Courts :wave I'm glad you are still rocking the sig :D
I'm sure you probably loved Rey :) I can make you another any time :)

I'm really excited for this figure :clap
I think I will just get BB8 on eBay but I'm constantly debating internally on whether or not to get Rey. I love the scavenging outfit :)

Hey Courts :wave I'm glad you are still rocking the sig :D
I'm sure you probably loved Rey :) I can make you another any time :)

Hi Brainy! Yeah....Rey is AWESOME! And I will message you about another sig! Thanks!

Hi Brainy! Yeah....Rey is AWESOME! And I will message you about another sig! Thanks!

She really is :hi5: I loved her and thought she was a really great character and they did a great job developing her character and giving her a lot of depth. I'll be really happy if she becomes a Jedi now :)

and awesome :D

Because these are the games HT plays to lure you into buying a bunch of figures. However it should be fairly easy to buy that particular item.

Probably. Although it could also be that they're still under orders to not spoil the movie at all (I guess for the one or two people who have somehow not seen it yet).

Yes...that outfit is worn when she goes to see "you know who". And yeah...the outfit she is wearing when fighting Kylo is the same one she wore the whole movie. So...that is why I am wondering why her HT
Spoiler Spoiler:

She was giving her dad back his old lightsaber. I am sure he will help her make her own one for the next movie.

And it's silly that you are bringing up trilogies when in fact the only figures you could buy for A New Hope were via a redemption you applied for prior to the movie actually releasing.

Wrong. The Early Bird kit was not sold until after the movie came out and was a surprise success. It was the gift kids got for December 1977, an empty box. It took a year to produce the figures so they didn't come out until 1978.

Wrong. The Early Bird kit was not sold until after the movie came out and was a surprise success. It was the gift kids got for December 1977, an empty box. It took a year to produce the figures so they didn't come out until 1978.

Correct. Some of us remember this. And it wasn't Star Wars: A New Hope, it was Star Wars.

This is my favorite angle so far from secret base videos.

I ordered the set last night...I'm sure they will make a boat load of these but I love the character and the outfit. With Rey and Obi Wan on the way General Grievous is in danger of losing 2 of his cathode sabers (at least temporarily).

Attachments

• rey.jpg
    rey.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 253
Back