Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12310483_982658671807116_4326632837703392537_n.jpg

Gotta love the uggs. :lol

Just trying to convince the wife to buy me the exclusive. She ain't fooling for my Han Solo charm yet!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yup this is so bought. I love the different display options with the two sculpts, outfit variations, and accessories. Though I'm sure Rey will have different looks over the course of the trilogy, this seems like it will be her iconic look. Kinda like Farmboy Luke. That's why I have no hesitations about this release.

Damn I'm not sure if I want to order this or wait for the resistance version with that special item :/

Well with the movie only being a week away now, it shouldn't hurt anything to wait and see which version of Rey we like best.

Personally though, as cool as the "Resistance" outfit looks, I'd rather have the outfit she spends most of the movie in, and I suspect that it's probably this first one. Plus it's doubtful any other verisons will come with a BB-8.

If they include
Spoiler Spoiler:
as a new item after the movie is released I would be so happy

Not feeling the head sculpt on this one. Doesnt really look much like her. Theyll probably nail it with Rey 2.0. Lol

looks like sigourney weavers daughter, likeness is a bit off, but it's a nice figure overall.

If I buy one figure from TFA she will be it-

Ditto. I loved these two more than I thought I would, especially Rey. I also like that it comes with a lot of accessories; most of the TFA figures seem to be bare bones.

Last edited:
After I watched it, I wanna get bb-8 so badly. I hav no choice to get a set one

Back