Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice looking figure. I won't be picking any of these up till I see the movie and even then I most likely won't be picking up any heroes but it still does look great.

Wow that video. I love the additional gear to provide both outfits. I feel like Hot Toys had to chance to screw us over with a separate release but passed on the chance (thank God). Getting a closeup on the sculpt really helps me see Daisy in there. The hairline paint work is incredible.

And BB-8 looks stellar. So hyped for this release. Now to save $290... Haha

I think the underlying likeness looks really damn good in the video. But yeah it's definitely going to be necessary to flatten the chest somehow.

I mean, we could strip the body down and shave off the boobs a bit. And now, I sound deranged.!!! Dear Lord, what has this hobby done to me?

I think the figure looks great! I was considering picking up a few of the main players, but the prices are getting a bit too high.

My one and only complaint to the look of this set is the black outlines around BB-8's panels. It looks like a Gundam model.

Yeah right, they'll just make a new version (Resistance Ver. or something) with it. They won't include it with this one when they can make a whole new figure (with new clothes) and a new arm for the light up feature.

Yeah right, they'll just make a new version (Resistance Ver. or something) with it. They won't include it with this one when they can make a whole new figure (with new clothes) and a new arm for the light up feature.

I was actually thinking the same thing. haha

...and a better head sculpt...

Hopefully she gets a cool new designed lightsaber for herself in episode 8. I'll get that figure for sure.

***cough***
7d705a0818f5cf692af7b8ca24810611.jpg
***cough***

From everything we have seen Disney has had zero input on the making on this movie. I don't expect it to change for Episode 8.

Yeah, you're right. Disney's laissez faire approach of not interfering is very smart. I don't see how they could resist considering this was a 4 billion dollar product investment. Their humility knows no bounds. The thing that I love so far about the Force Awakens is that it seems so bold and innovative. It doesn't seem like a big blockbuster made by a large corporation you know? It's not by the numbers. It feels like a real art house, independent movie where everyone is contributing their A-game and talent to make something special/unforgettable for their audiences to cherish for years to come. I'm really hoping this gains Oscar traction after it comes out this holiday season. I think this is truly going to be the film of the decade.

Yeah, you're right. The thing that I love so far about the Force Awakens is that it seems so bold and innovative. It doesn't seem like a big blockbuster made by a large corporation you know? It feels like a real art house, independent movie where everyone is contributing their A-game and talent to make something special. I'm really hoping this gains Oscar traction after it comes out this holiday season. I think this is truly going to be the film of the decade.

:lecture

"It's true. All of it."

Back