Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that jacket or vest or whatever it is does look really cute on her.

That is what I think. Really improves her look. I am assuming Hot Toys will make this. If the art on the card is right... this could be the big scene of the movie.

Really like this one, the tailoring and sculpt looks great, her blaster reminds me of the volcanic pistol:

400px-Volcanic_.jpg

Her staff isn't a lightsaber. Or anything to do with Darth Plagueis.

Yeah Ridley has made it pretty clear that her staff is just a staff and nothing more. And I think we can trust that she's being truthful, as she never outright denied the other rumor (about her other weapon) in the same way.

Is that even a blaster she has or is it a device she made herself

Does anyone wonder what Rey will look like when the third film hits

Remember Luke was a farm boy to Jedi

Is that even a blaster she has or is it a device she made herself

Does anyone wonder what Rey will look like when the third film hits

Remember Luke was a farm boy to Jedi

It's the blaster we've seen Han give her in official TV spots.

So. Here's a question for you guys.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Speaking of, do you think the arms are jointed or seamless underneath? I assume and hope the former, the latter would kill the whole deal for me.

she looks amazing!!! so excited for her and BB-8. i have no problem with the price like some of u. i thought she would be $209ish and BB-8 would $120ish, so combined the actual price is cheaper than i thought :)

cant wait for all the ladies of star wars to kick everyones ass :) !!!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Speaking of, do you think the arms are jointed or seamless underneath? I assume and hope the former, the latter would kill the whole deal for me.

I'm guessing jointed. She doesn't go bare-armed so I don't see the point of rubber arms.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Does she even use one in the film :dunno

I think the Resident Evil seamless body was the foundation of what every female figure exception to the Avengers, is planning to be now.

Back