Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could go for a new interview with Howard, or some teases from HT now. They have really slacked off in that regard, although they post updates, they're very impersonal.

Uh, guys?

000_press14.jpg

Hot Toys Star Wars: The Force Awakens Rey Collectible Figure ? New accessories added! | Sideshow Collectibles

What a cool shot! Would love to do a forest set up but I got the Rey and BB-8 set. BB-8 will have his sandy base, Rey will have her lightsaber... to hell with continuity :lol

Glad we're getting the saber. Couldn't care less about the missing light-up feature as i wouldn't use it anyway.

Niceee! Now I can display her prominently with my custom Anakin, HT Bespin Luke, and my Anakin force fx saber to complete my "legacy of the blade" display! :)

And I'm with others here. Bring on Han, Poe, Hux, and Luke. I'm in for Kylo, Finn & FN-2199, Rey & BB-8, Phasma, and Tie Pilot right now. I need them all..

#noragrets

There won't be one affixed to the hand, because we know it's not going to light up.

Ah, I was not privy of that. My guess is that it would probably be just a single saber then with an affixed blade. I don't see why it'd include a separate hilt to wear on her belt, being that she never wore it on her belt. Unless they make the blade detachable to where you have either option, in case you just want her holding the hilt in hand without the blade.

All of the lightsabers Hot Toys has made have had removable blades... I don't see that changing for Rey. They'd have to create an entirely new mold to do this, and they seem to be fine with reusing the same Skywalker lightsaber across multiple figures.

Way to go QuiGonFishing!

Of course I don't know how I want to pose here now. Beginning of the movie decked out in full desert gear holding her staff or towards the end of the movie with the lightsaber? I'm gonna end up buying another Rey thanks to these extra accessories.

Way to go QuiGonFishing!

Of course I don't know how I want to pose here now. Beginning of the movie decked out in full desert gear holding her staff or towards the end of the movie with the lightsaber? I'm gonna end up buying another Rey thanks to these extra accessories.

Yeah they're both really cool looks. I get the impression I'm going to be switching between them pretty frequently.

Of course my favorite is this one with the vest and lightsaber. We don't really see it in the movie, but it's so awesome I'd still love to have it on my shelf anyway. :)

hggf.JPG

I wonder if you can get away with using EIV Luke's light up sabre for Rey? As long as the arm fits the ball socket, the only exposed part would be the hand itself.

Really hope she has the same outfit in Ep 8 as she did in the last scene of Ep 7. That one really made her look like a Jedi apprentice.

Really hope she has the same outfit in Ep 8 as she did in the last scene of Ep 7. That one really made her look like a Jedi apprentice.

Don't you think they'll give her some new clothes? For the toys at least.

I'm pretty certain it will be something reminiscent of Luke's fatigues in ESB -- in as much as her clothing in TFA was reminiscent of Luke's farmboy look.

She is part of the Alliance now, right?

Back