Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I switched the foot pegs out for those from the Han figure as they're a bit shorter than Kylo's. I think it'll come down to what pairings I'm going for but it helped when putting these two side by side (also helps that he has a slight hunch in this shot too). Not perfect but every little bit helps.

I enjoy mixing up the display in part by switching up pairings so having Rey with Ren on occasion is sort of a must.

I added a tiny bit of padding for his shoulders in order to compensate for the robes now hanging further down.

268f982ca98786255388bc6ea31f0d01.jpg

Some great posing ! :clap

In an effort to circumvent the Kylo - Rey height difference, I just have them posed on different shelves. I estimate that my final TFA collection is going to take up three detolf shelves when all said and done. Kylo on one shelf leading a Jakku and regular Stormie, a single Rey figure wielding the lightsaber, Rey & BB-8 with Rey in her scavenger garb and TFA Han Solo on another shelf, then ROV Rey and TFA Luke on another shelf.

As a side note, this must mean that Rey is also slightly out of scale with the Stormies, because I feel the Stormies are in scale with Kylo Ren when posed next to one another.

In an effort to circumvent the Kylo - Rey height difference, I just have them posed on different shelves. I estimate that my final TFA collection is going to take up three detolf shelves when all said and done. Kylo on one shelf leading a Jakku and regular Stormie, a single Rey figure wielding the lightsaber, Rey & BB-8 with Rey in her scavenger garb and TFA Han Solo on another shelf, then ROV and TFA Luke on another shelf.

As a side note, this must mean that Rey is also slightly out of scale with the Stormies, because I feel the Stormies are in scale with Kylo Ren when posed next to one another.

Can't wait to see your collection when it's all said and done SS. :clap

I hate picking and choosing, but too many things on order with a budget :slap

My HT list

After Batfleck

WW

TFA Han, hopefully Resistance Rey, and that's about it for TFA until the next film. Might be it for the rest of this year as wel.

I have too many 1/12 figures on order :gah:

Hey can you take a pic with Rey with the FO rifle. I don't have any troopers. Dumb move on my part, considering I got Kylo..budget again

Can't wait to see your collection when it's all said and done SS. :clap

I hate picking and choosing, but too many things on order with a budget :slap

My HT list

After Batfleck

WW

TFA Han, hopefully Resistance Rey, and that's about it for TFA until the next film. Might be it for the rest of this year as wel.

I have too many 1/12 figures on order :gah:

Hey can you take a pic with Rey with the FO rifle. I don't have any troopers. Dumb move on my part, considering I got Kylo..budget again

Thanks, man. :duff

I don't even want to list all of my current PO's. :lol I have pretty much everything from BvS, some CW stuff, more TFA stuff (as mentioned), the Blitzway Ghostbusters, etc. All 1/6 scale stuff, that's all I collect.

Sure. I already have my single Rey figure with the lightsaber all posed up exactly the way I want it and made a bunch of tweaks, but I have my Rey & BB-8 pack coming in the next couple of weeks, so I'll grab a picture of her with the rifle before I get her all posed up to be displayed, if nobody beats me to it. By the FO rifle, do you mean the small blaster that the regular Stormie comes with or the rifle that the Jakku Stormie has? I presume the former.

Thanks, man. :duff

I don't even want to list all of my current PO's. :lol I have pretty much everything from BvS, some CW stuff, more TFA stuff (as mentioned), the Blitzway Ghostbusters, etc. All 1/6 scale stuff, that's all I collect.

Sure. I already have my single Rey figure with the lightsaber all posed up exactly the way I want it and made a bunch of tweaks, but I have my Rey & BB-8 pack coming in the next couple of weeks, so I'll grab a picture of her with the rifle before I get her all posed up to be displayed, if nobody beats me to it. By the FO rifle, do you mean the small blaster that the regular Stormie comes with or the rifle that the Jakku Stormie has? I presume the former.

Star killer base scene please

I would be the first to jump on the Phicen bandwagon, but I'm fine with the tan arms of the HT. Phicen becomes too pale and the head is wobbly because of the seamless neck post.

I already modded her breasts a while ago. It's a simple process but IMO it doesn't really make a difference

Left: Breast cups removed

Yeah I just got done flattening the chest on mine as well.

View attachment 293374

View attachment 293375

View attachment 293376

I would attempt this mod on my Rey as well if I weren't fully 100% diametrically opposed the the idea as a concept :)

I didn't realize how small her teeth are when I actually looked to see if mine had detail. Actually had to put my glasses on, so all things being equal, detail or no it wouldn't really make any difference on display.

All these macro shots you guys keep posting make it look so prominent but it really is just a tiny little area.

Back