Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want a Hoth leia very badly but I would also buy the slave if the joints are not too unsightly. I would also like an endor leia....well 2 endor Leia's.....the speeder one and the ewok village one. FML star wars is an awful line to collect :gah:

Next SW figure I'm looking forward to is the Snowtrooper, then maybe Jyn Erso if they put her in that Imperial suit. And maybe we'll get a Slave Leia if Wonder Woman turns out okay. I'll let you guys know how WW is when I get her in Nov-Dec.

:exactly:

I usually try and find a way to turn a "blemish" on a figure of mine into a positive. Sometimes things such as that can make the figure actually look more accurate.

True, I mean she is dirty in the film and I gotta say, the skin texture on her is fabulous.

My Rey also came with a $20 Sideshow coupon stuck to the shipping box. I'm guessing they're doing this now instead of the monthly online coupon for everyone?

And a group shot, I need to rearrange my cabinet soon:
8ce3be75e95e234ba804b4ecad73a265.jpg

Cool cabinet, GMan!

I've always been a bit confused. Are they supposed to be the bottom teeth or top teeth?

Here, I used a flashlight to get the teeth to show:
9c84b32509b600bf19255bddcbf754fe.jpg

And a group shot, I need to rearrange my cabinet soon:
8ce3be75e95e234ba804b4ecad73a265.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yup they are there. I think SSC got the stock with the teeth improvements.

I guess it pays to wait and not jump on the HK bandwagon when these first come out in HK

It just doesnt look like her. What is up with HT quality control lately? At least Finn's sculpt looks somewhat like John Boyega. This looks almost nothing like Daisy. Its barely recognizable as her. And even though I did get the Finn figure and like it, still he was too tall, wrong color shirt which I cant even wrap my head around how in the world this is possible. HT really slacking lately.

The last figure I got from them, Kylo, which I do like overall, had this crappy cloth underneath his eye section, so you cant even take lit pix of him from the front without it looking horrible. Who approved this?? Should have been a black lens or plastic or something! Anything but black cloth lol. Oh well

For some reason they made her chest way bigger than Daisys who is very small. So bazaar that they would do this.

/rant

Make her **** big and they won't notice (or care) what her face looks like. :lecture

Mine is supposed to come in on Saturday so hyped !!!! Finally having the figure makes the months of waiting feel insignificant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some shots seem to make her look a bit more "doll-ish" than others, but all in all, I really like this figure a lot. There are plenty of angles that look awfully close to spot on Rey to my eye...

Back