Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still nothing.....they have my money though.....[emoji17]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_4320.jpg
    IMG_4320.jpg
    1,006.1 KB · Views: 192
Happy to say that Rey is indeed officially out in the states through Sideshow! My local comic store here in Orlando, FL got their shipment in today!!!! Just left with that beautiful brown shipper safely in the back seat of my car! I rolled the dice on my LCS and it paid off for me it typically takes about five days for Sideshow to ship to me...

Happy to say that Rey is indeed officially out in the states through Sideshow! My local comic store here in Orlando, FL got their shipment in today!!!! Just left with that beautiful brown shipper safely in the back seat of my car! I rolled the dice on my LCS and it paid off for me it typically takes about five days for Sideshow to ship to me...

How many did your LCS get..My comic stores are so few and far from home and barely carry any HT unless it's a special order

Got my notice for tomorrow as well!

Tomorrow for me too.

G887G3B.gif

I think that they got in 3 or 4...this place specializes in Hot Toys and boasts to have the largest selection and they pretty much do...I have lived in a few places in the states and overseas and often tell my wife that I love Orlando because of the quality of Comic Stores...I have six within 20 - 45 minutes of me (no lie or exaggeration) that all have amazing selections of brand new and previously sold out Hot Toys products. In most cases with the place where I snagged Rey the price comes out to within a few dollars more or the same that I would pay to order from Sideshow WITH shipping...

How many did your LCS get..My comic stores are so few and far from home and barely carry any HT unless it's a special order

I think that they got in 3 or 4...this place specializes in Hot Toys and boasts to have the largest selection and they pretty much do...I have lived in a few places in the states and overseas and often tell my wife that I love Orlando because of the quality of Comic Stores...I have six within 20 - 45 minutes of me (no lie or exaggeration) that all have amazing selections of brand new and previously sold out Hot Toys products. In most cases with the place where I snagged Rey the price comes out to within a few dollars more or the same that I would pay to order from Sideshow WITH shipping...

Wow 3 or 4 ..did you get to pick and choose

No I had called previously and they told me that they were expecting a few in today. Today they told me that they would arrive this afternoon. I called at around 3:20 and they confirmed arrival. I wanted to see if I needed to ask them to hold one and they confirmed that they had a few. Typically they have one open figure displayed in a glass case and then others sealed in brown shippers in the back. When they get to the last one when you try to buy they box up the display one (if you are willing to take it) and sell it with shipper and everything. When I arrived Rey was not even on display yet so had I not called I would not have known that it was in stock. My guess is that there had not been time to open one up for display. I just let the young lady at the front know that I had called about Rey and she went right into the back and came back with one sealed in its shipper...I had been imagining that moment all day today!!!

No I had called previously and they told me that they were expecting a few in today. Today they told me that they would arrive this afternoon. I called at around 3:20 and they confirmed arrival. I wanted to see if I needed to ask them to hold one and they confirmed that they had a few. Typically they have one open figure displayed in a glass case and then others sealed in brown shippers in the back. When they get to the last one when you try to buy they box up the display one (if you are willing to take it) and sell it with shipper and everything. When I arrived Rey was not even on display yet so had I not called I would not have known that it was in stock. My guess is that there had not been time to open one up for display. I just let the young lady at the front know that I had called about Rey and she went right into the back and came back with one sealed in its shipper...I had been imagining that moment all day today!!!

Hope you luck out and get the teeth marks..no big deal if you don't ..but you know..:wink1:

I've received mine today, can't tell if she has teeth details but it kinda looks like it. I can't seem to get the antennas on BB-8, could someone show me a photo tutorial of how to put it in please as I'm scared I break it?
14303845_1261272747236330_1516986645_o.jpg

She comes with instructions. I'm sure that will help. But do you not see the two holes to put the antenna in?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hope you luck out and get the teeth marks..no big deal if you don't ..but you know..:wink1:

Fingers crossed! You guys should check out their Facebook page...not in a position to send the link but it's Mikes Comics and Collectibles (Orlando) there are a few other stores named Mike's comics in other states that I cannot vouch for though I am sure that they are great.

Back