Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I dunno. I heard that she MIGHT be released next week. But we'll see......

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hmm. Looks to be pretty much the same sculpt. The scavenger look looks better than i was expecting after hearing they switched the plan for her head gear.

That might be how I display her. Looks like double jointed elbows based on that photo. Thanks for posting these!

Looks pretty good.

This looks to be one of those instances where the production sculpt looks to pretty much be the same as the proto sculpt. Granted we haven't seen any up close photos yet, but just based on those images.

I actually have two Reys on PO: The single Rey figure so I can pose her with the lightsaber, and then the Rey and BB-8 pack to pose her in her scavenger garb.

Yeah, if this is final doesn't look like they changed much if anything. Both looks are really nice. It's funny cause the scavenger look is for about 2 minutes in the movie but I still really like it--speaks to her life before the movie begins, and just has an interesting aesthetic. Apparently in the book leading up to TFA she didn't have any goggles or something, just started reading that.

If you compare the two figures you can see that the materials look very different. I wonder if these are the prototypes? Hmm

Yip. I prefer the material used on the figure on the right. A bit more rugged. I hope they go with that look.

I actually have two Reys on PO: The single Rey figure so I can pose her with the lightsaber, and then the Rey and BB-8 pack to pose her in her scavenger garb.

Might do this too, but if I do I will probably get two two packs and flip one bb8. I bet it sells for $100 or more. Depends how the final product looks. Hope it goes up soon, I would like to finish up my tfa display. Would still grab bloody finn given the chance.

Anyone considering going with the halfway scavenger garb look? The headwrap up but pulled down to show her face and the goggles perched on her head?

Anyone considering going with the halfway scavenger garb look? The headwrap up but pulled down to show her face and the goggles perched on her head?
I've got big plans for this look. Will start working on the project next week!

If you're doing what I think you're doing...that's gonna need a big or custom display cabinet! Eager to see what you're making!
Tossed between this scene:

cf7da03856e26c9bf933245f2532c9e9.jpg

Or this shot:

b9aa04dd767218ac4fb5217eee18fbf2.jpg

Rey looks wonderful, I hope those are production shots. The scavenger stuff is just going to stay in the box though, I don't see the point in hiding that sculpt.

I can't wait to see how she looks with Kylo.

Rey looks wonderful, I hope those are production shots. The scavenger stuff is just going to stay in the box though, I don't see the point in hiding that sculpt.

I can't wait to see how she looks with Kylo.
Could go for this look!
bd0300eefc6cea0449fb1b3b0518931e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back