Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got an email from sideshow saying the rey/bb8 combo is delayed until September. :(

I just got an email from sideshow saying the rey/bb8 combo is delayed until September. :(

Same. I wonder what's the hold up. Sorry, I haven't followed the thread but has there been any update on her head sculpt/portraiture since the original announcement?

I got excited because I just got a "Sideshow Order Arrival Update" email with a big exclamation point! I thought maybe they were going to start processing soon! :banana

Unfortunately it was to say that she's been pushed back from July/August to August/September.
attachment.php

Noooo! I was hoping to get it this summer, this is one of my most anticipated figures. :(

Maybe they'll add a light up feature in the meantime. That'd be nice.

Is the delay for the 2 pack and single?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good question. I wonder if she's been pushed back because of the demand for the lightsaber to have the light up feature. That would be worth waiting that extra month!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

You can see her holding the lightsaber. Her arms look slightly thicker. I wonder if they have managed to add a light up feature. That be good.
88a2b0190f435e60a359e8e056df8b49.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

That gold monstrosity is a real eye-sore. So are the bobble head things on the far right. Hope making that crap isn't what is holding up these figures

Why does everyone love the light up lightsaber so much? They look pretty crappy and kinda cheapen the figure. Plus it's always a hassle to turn on and off.

Sure you can take a good picture if you get the lightning just right but whatever. Certainly not worth delaying figures.

Yea I never use the light up function. Even thought about selling off the light up arms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why does everyone love the light up lightsaber so much? They look pretty crappy and kinda cheapen the figure. Plus it's always a hassle to turn on and off.

Sure you can take a good picture if you get the lightning just right but whatever. Certainly not worth delaying figures.

They don't even work well either. Always flickering off if you look at it the wrong way.

Agreed. They light up blades look cheap, no better than an electronic Vader bank I had 15+ years ago.

Still undecided on whether or not to get the two-pack, if anything at all from TFA. That recent video by JC Hong featuring BB-8 doesn't make it any easier to close the door on this line.

Back