1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode VII - FN-2187 (Finn)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer this look. I'm also really surprised there's been no Poe or Luke reveals yet. This close to Celebration and SDCC though means they'll premiere there.

I prefer this look. I'm also really surprised there's been no Poe or Luke reveals yet. This close to Celebration and SDCC though means they'll premiere there.
I'm honestly surprised that they haven't at least shown the majority of TFA characters. I'm not saying the missed their mark but they definitely are passed the hype for the film.

It's Hot Toys, they'll be a TFA Luke AND an Episode VII Luke. I wouldn't be shocked if we didn't get a 2nd TFA Rey even if she looks exactly the same in VII.

Their marvel track record, especially with the iron man 3 armors and most recently with Scarlet Witch, there's no question we'll be getting TFA Luke and a possible second Rey down the road. It's more a question of 'when' than it is 'if'.

Neither Sideshow nor Hot Toys are on the Celebration Exhibitor list, so I doubt anything will be revealed there.

Seems ludicrous but they are not listed. Maybe they are so tied to Disney now they don't even get their own entry anymore.

They're not going to be at Celebration this year (probably because they're focused on SDCC, which starts 3 days after Celebration). Only the most hardcore Star Wars licensees are doing both.

Back