1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode IV - Han Solo (Stormtrooper Disguise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either the artist got a really bad day or this is his first project they need to fire him. Worst sculpt for this year.

Well at least they toned down the "smirkiness" of the sculpt. Looks like the scar isn't as pronounced as well. I would say an improvement over the prototype but not enough to convince me of a purchase.

GettyImages-800834188-920x584.jpg

Realism is off the charts as with other HT Star Wars releases but again...who the hell is he supposed to be? Looks like we've got a worthy competitor to the DX05 as worst Ford likeness so far.

CropperCapture[5].jpg

Either the artist got a really bad day or this is his first project they need to fire him. Worst sculpt for this year.

I’d say this is the worst sculpt of the past few years. That face is the stuff of nightmares. I mean, seriously, good God.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually see a little Liam Neeson in there. And I'll buy it anyway. Someone tell Jnix to get the cobwebs off the Solo mold.

While the sculpt is off, I’ll be putting this on smuggler Han. I will say this is your best bet to get an ANH trooper though if you missed out. Armor sculpt looks good. Not R1.

$h1t makes me feel like I'm about to get molested. Terrible looking sculpt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Yep. Sculpt is disappointing. I don't think they really did anything to it since the proto. Any differences are probably due to what happens during production. Still getting it though.

I always thought Harrison looked like a young John Fogerty and a quick image search told me I'm not the only one.

Capture.JPG

The sculpt looked great on display at Celebration earlier this year...it definitely does not photograph well but I was amazed by how different it looked up close.

The sculpt looked great on display at Celebration earlier this year...it definitely does not photograph well but I was amazed by how different it looked up close.

Good to hear. I think it looks decent still, although I may swap heads with smuggler Han. People need to stop over reacting before in hand pictures, this is the Jyn thread all over again.

Back