1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: Episode IV - Han Solo (Stormtrooper Disguise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So to avoid going back through the thread.... to confirm, because the Stormtrooper helmet has internal details, this helmet can't be used as a head for the figure?

I had the master plan of buying this, and using this headsculpt on my HT Han Solo, and then putting the helmet on this figure so it would be my ANH StormTrooper to pose with Vader....

Thanks!!! Well, those new pics and that answer have made the decision for me. Improve my Han with (arguably) a better headsculpt, and I get a proper Stormtrooper. Nice!

Here's a pic from SDCC, courtesy of Michael Crawford, mwctoys.com:

sdcc2017-sideshow-35.jpg

This guy comes with the fake head for posing with helmet on (like Luke had) right ?

Any pics with the accessories ??

This guy comes with the fake head for posing with helmet on (like Luke had) right ?

Any pics with the accessories ??

It's not shown in the promo pics, but the specs state that the helmet is "interchangeable". It'll be good for switching out.

Yeah, and Luke didn't have it in the pictures. Was just described in the same way as Lejuan said, an interchangeable helmet.

Only other accessories are a commlink and handcuffs. Basically just the same as Luke's but there's nowhere to put the commlink on Han's belt and he never used it in the movie.

Last edited:
Fantastic!!! Bought with rewards points! That above photo sold me on the sculpt, I think it'll look great. Exciting times!

Attachments

• tankexciting.jpg
    tankexciting.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 159
Thanks, guys. Ordered a replacement from Toy Anxiety for $20. Gonna just have that as an unused backup. Curious to see if it;'ll have the issue.

Worst case scenario, a paint touch up of the shirt will do the trick.

I painted mine a while back because of it. Not perfect, but it's better than being orange

Another Stormtrooper is all I need, Nice to not have to worry about the HS.

If anyone wants to use this here's a $20 code a got with my RO TIE Pilot which expires today or actually tomorrow 12:59am PST. It's good for allot of the figures
SUMMR17YJEPUHEB

Thanks!!! Well, those new pics and that answer have made the decision for me. Improve my Han with (arguably) a better headsculpt, and I get a proper Stormtrooper. Nice!

Yup, if you go back in this thread -- I'll save you the time -- there's a bunch of us ( who didn't have a ST) getting this for the same reason.

What this does is offer options. I originally was going to switch out the Han SW sculpt for this one and gain another stormtrooper, but over time I think I'll have this as a single display. It's a cool looking figure on its own.

Back