1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9wwdonB.gif

This could all be down to lens and lighting, but I think the skin is too pale, the face too narrow and his hair too big. The head sculpt would stay in the box though so not a big deal for me.

THIS!!

I remember a certain guy saying that Hot toys Star Wars was on the backburner,especially with all the Marvel Avenger Endgame figures that were so prominent last year.

To be fair, a lot of folks (myself included) said that because it was true. Star Wars and a lot of other prosperities were on the back burner to make way for the back to back deluge of Infinity War and Endgame releases, along side their bread and butter Iron Man and now Spider-Man figures.

Hot Toys does not have huge production capacity. They had Jango cooking for a long time and were likely waiting for an opening to put him on the market. Now is a good time, with a major lull in Marvel movies.

Finally! 3 for me 8)

Wait, I just noticed they didn?t show the base! I have a bad feeling about this...

- Dynamic figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate.

Wouldn't surprise me if it's a standard base with a reversible plastic overlay for Kamino and Geonosis.

He only comes with the first jet pack? That?s kinda disappointing. Still super hyped though:yess:

EDIT: Nevermind, I saw he does indeed come with both:yess::yess:

THIS!!

I remember a certain guy saying that Hot toys Star Wars was on the backburner,especially with all the Marvel Avenger Endgame figures that were so prominent last year.

The past few months the Star Wars reveals have come thick and fast.

Bespin Han would definitely be the cherry on top to end this year of Star Wars reveals.

With Jango going for PO now,I can only assume Padme would be next in the Attack of the Clones line,Obi wan and Anakin too.
Dooku pricing will go up again now.

That was probably me and Star Wars was on the back burner, but not anymore 😜

han bespin for the holidays?? This has been an awesome run for sw since sdcc. Luke snow speeder, Ahsoka, LANDO!!!! And now the long awaited jango. My wife is interviewing divorce lawyers as I type this.

Looks pretty cool. The first post really should be updated with the specs and pics.

9wwdonB.gif

This could all be down to lens and lighting, but I think the skin is too pale, the face too narrow and his hair too big. The head sculpt would stay in the box though so not a big deal for me.

That's funny, Hot Toys more often make faces too fat - DX13 T-800 among them. Although I'm not disagreeing with you here.

9wwdonB.gif

Do people who have displays like this worry about all the nuances of a headsculpt being 1000% accurate?:lol I'm not directing it at you, it was just a serious thought that popped into my head.

b25ec2c430dd4831462929ea192d87a7.jpg

Smart move to officially announce it during the Mando hype though.

Very true. I'm 99.9% certain the Armorer will be next. She's the only live-action Mandalorian they haven't made yet (I'm discounting those background Mandos from The Mandalorian).

Wow, can't believe all the stuff this guy comes with and he's not considered a deluxe release... Wonder if the price will break $300? I bet just under.

So surprised he comes with mostly everything the old SS figure came with (missing the gun blaster & smoke effect which is way cool). Guess I have little reason to keep that guy... :lol

Time to go check ebay prices for SS Jango.

Very true. I'm 99.9% certain the Armorer will be next. She's the only live-action Mandalorian they haven't made yet (I'm discounting those background Mandos from The Mandalorian).

I agree. The week the first episode drops, we will get a mandalorian preorder. Either mandalorian version 3 or the armorer.

Side note, I am drowning In preorders. It went from barely any to well over ten very quickly. This looks great. I was getting worried that this would end up like the Death Star trooper.

I agree. The week the first episode drops, we will get a mandalorian preorder. Either mandalorian version 3 or the armorer.

Side note, I am drowning In preorders. It went from barely any to well over ten very quickly. This looks great. I was getting worried that this would end up like the Death Star trooper.

Same here, well on my way to 20 preorders.

Back