1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still think it’s surprising how little attention this figure has gotten in here. What do we think about the accuracy? Compared to SSC version? Do we think that a deluxe will be made? ...I’d like to see a deluxe with young Boba, but I guess that’s wishful thinking.
I have the SSC and he has a ton of shelf presence, but I hope this one will come out and be clearly superior - the quality will no doubt be another level. I’ll upgrade if he’s clearly better and hopefully get a (even) better sculpt and maybe a cool base? ...wonder if we’ve seen all he comes with.

I think it’s great. Look great. Needs to have jango head sculpt thou.
Ild like to be able to have armoured jango and Kamino chilling jango
Hoping it’s up for pre order soon

My only issue with the look of it so far is the ammo belt around the waist - the pouches look too big. It almost looks more like a flotation device.
Other than that, it looks good. I'm sure the portrait will equal Cody in appearance.

I still think it’s surprising how little attention this figure has gotten in here. What do we think about the accuracy? Compared to SSC version? Do we think that a deluxe will be made? ...I’d like to see a deluxe with young Boba, but I guess that’s wishful thinking.
I have the SSC and he has a ton of shelf presence, but I hope this one will come out and be clearly superior - the quality will no doubt be another level. I’ll upgrade if he’s clearly better and hopefully get a (even) better sculpt and maybe a cool base? ...wonder if we’ve seen all he comes with.

Jango Fett.jpg

There's a few details that are off at the moment but it's nothing too major. The metal collar section isn't placed correctly (probably due to the pose), and the chest panels in general might be too thick. Glove colour could potentially be an issue, but the sculpt for them looks amazing. Belt isn't sitting correctly so not sure if that's just a futzing issue, but the actual belt satchels are too large and the flaps are a bit too long. And something seems a tad off with the helmet (antenna length? and the little triangles above his visor appear painted when they should just be blank).

But I think the only real issue is the chest section at the moment, but it was an issue on the sideshow version too. Probably extremely hard to to have plastic pieces glued to pleather and still maintain articulation at that scale.

View attachment 461978

There's a few details that are off at the moment but it's nothing too major. The metal collar section isn't placed correctly (probably due to the pose), and the chest panels in general might be too thick. Glove colour could potentially be an issue, but the sculpt for them looks amazing. Belt isn't sitting correctly so not sure if that's just a futzing issue, but the actual belt satchels are too large and the flaps are a bit too long. And something seems a tad off with the helmet.

But I think the only real issue is the chest section at the moment, but it was an issue on the sideshow version too. Probably extremely hard to to have plastic pieces glued to pleather and still maintain articulation at that scale.

Good info. I also noticed that the black lines on the helmet is embossed though it shouldn’t be. Going to be interesting to see if these issues are getting fixed.

The only issue I want fixed is that I hope he gets a neck. It always bothers me when I see my Sideshow ones helmet resting on his collar armor and from the pics I've seen, this guy might have the same issue. Other than that, for what it is, I think everything else is fine. I agree they could shrink the pouches a bit but there's so many different colors of the Jango suit out there that people can argue all day as to what's "right". I personally prefer the lighter shade of blue ala the original Medicon Jango.

I really like Evilface's jumpsuit color though. This would be the perfect color for me.

jango_fett_m_01.jpg

jango_fett_m_02.jpg

Last edited:
The only issue I want fixed is that I hope he gets a neck. It always bothers me when I see my Sideshow ones helmet resting on his collar armor and from the pics I've seen, this guy might have the same issue. Other than that, for what it is, I think everything else is fine. I agree they could shrink the pouches a bit but there's so many different colors of the Jango suit out there that people can argue all day as to what's "right". I personally prefer the lighter shade of blue ala the original Medicon Jango.

I really like Evilface's jumpsuit color though. This would be the perfect color for me.

jango_fett_m_01.jpg

jango_fett_m_02.jpg
Those pics are showing up broken....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I prefer prop color witch is more in the purple direction. But the color grading makes the color different in different scenes. Guess it’s up to each of us what we like best.

This is frustrating, I really hoped this would be up for pre-order by now. Think this is going the way of the Death Star Commander, never to actually be seen?

Back