Hot Toys - MMS - Inglourious Basterds: Col. Hans Landa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bandito

Super Freak
Reaction score
c20100715_toy3_04ht006_cs1w1_480x640.jpg

Looks too young in that pic but hopefully it's just the pic itself or an early sculpt. I hope HT didn't have problem securing the right to use Waltz's likeness.

Just waiting for some better shots now.

I'm positively stoked for this though! So exciting, just when I had given up on him... bam!

The likeness is there from what I can tell. Just need to see it in detail.

christoph-waltz_l.jpg

Good, at least you get the "baddy" from the film to along with the "hero."

Looks good to me.

M.

Wow were seeing lots of new figures today.:) ..may pick this guy up ..works well as a stand alone bad guy ..may not need to get aldo.

I wonder what accessories Hans will come with. Maybe an extra headsculpt with a swastika carved in the forehead. Yeah that will probablt never happen. Also am I the only one with mixed feelings on the expression they chose? On the one hand I like the cold, souless expression the sculpt has but at the same time I kinda would of liked to have seen him with a more "giddy" expression.

I wonder what accessories Hans will come with. Maybe an extra headsculpt with a swastika carved in the forehead. Yeah that will probablt never happen. Also am I the only one with mixed feelings on the expression they chose? On the one hand I like the cold, souless expression the sculpt has but at the same time I kinda would of liked to have seen him with a more "giddy" expression.

Yeah, probably not on the swastika head, and it wouldn't really look great displayed imo for many reasons.

But it would be nice to have a smiling sculpt as the extra.

I think his pipe, Walter, and briefcase is all that's needed. Maybe a glass of milk.

None of the figures shown today interest. Hot Toys are able to blow us away, where are the jaw dropping licences? Come on shake it up now.

can someone re-post, re-host that pic, I'm at work and can't see...

I am excited, I want a Landa bad!

Would be awesome to get that second head but yeah prob never gonna happen. The expression I like (better than aldos IMO) but I would like a little more smirk to him. Christophe Waltz always seems to have a perpetual tilt/smirk to his mouth, which I can sort of make out in this pic, so that's good.

Back