HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Just asking for peoples thoughts. I have the Batman Armory with Bruce Wayne and Alfred. But I'm using the batman as a figure since I dont have any other batman from Nolan's trilogy. Anyways, I recently wanted to search for another Batman body so I can fill up that empty batsuit spot in the armory and came across someone selling the DX12 for $285. Figure is used but looks in excellent condition from pictures from seller. The seller is also throwing in the batman backpack and 4 capes (includes the one that came with figure) with one of them being a Tony Mei cape. Should I jump on this or pass?

Sounds like a bait and switch with a Medicom.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I didn't know Ben Choi did a v3?

It's quite recent I think, since May or June. Ben said pretty much just a bit smother and better than V2. Someone just gave up their spot for me so I'm now waiting for one :yess: Now if only I could get my hands on a Tony Mei cape, empty cowl and backpack :pray:

how would I tell if its a medicom?

Well you need to Google imeage comparison high quality pictures of the Medico vs the Hot Toys Dark Knight they are almost identical. But a sharp eye can tell. Focus on the suit abs armor area

Anyone know where to get a DX12 body for a sensible price? Without accessories or box or anything, just main body with boots and gauntlets.

It's quite recent I think, since May or June. Ben said pretty much just a bit smother and better than V2. Someone just gave up their spot for me so I'm now waiting for one :yess: Now if only I could get my hands on a Tony Mei cape, empty cowl and backpack :pray:

Man I guess I just missed out on that, Ben told he was no longer doing them.. I'm hoping he changes his mind for me though

Can anyone confirm whether DX02 hands are identical and interchangeable with the DX12? I'm looking to buy a set but not sure if there were any changes.

Man I guess I just missed out on that, Ben told he was no longer doing them.. I'm hoping he changes his mind for me though

Did he just say that? Maybe he meant he's not making any more for current batch? From what I've seen in posts there were bi-monthly waves of orders, though I could be wrong

I would think they'd work with the standard wrist pegs Hot Toys uses for all of their figures, but I can't guarantee 'cuz I don't own a DX02.

I would think they'd work with the standard wrist pegs Hot Toys uses for all of their figures, but I can't guarantee 'cuz I don't own a DX02.

My thoughts as well, but hoping someone who has both can confirm for sure.

My thoughts as well, but hoping someone who has both can confirm for sure.

Yup, they work. I just popped the fists off my DX02 and put them in the DX12 suit. All good.

Can anyone confirm whether DX02 hands are identical and interchangeable with the DX12? I'm looking to buy a set but not sure if there were any changes.

Did he just say that? Maybe he meant he's not making any more for current batch? From what I've seen in posts there were bi-monthly waves of orders, though I could be wrong

I'm sure your right. I think he just sold out on his current batch. I'll have to keep a look out

I'm looking at buying a DX12 that comes with a Tony Meis cape as well as the stock one. The TM cape is pretty long though, as it pools up around the feet on DX12. From a quick google search, it seems that there's a long and short version. Is this right, and can the TM cape be altered to not hang so low?

Yup, they work. I just popped the fists off my DX02 and put them in the DX12 suit. All good.

Super, thanks :clap I'm assuming they look identical too..

I'm sure your right. I think he just sold out on his current batch. I'll have to keep a look out

Hopefully, he's shipping this batch in September so probably keep a lookout on his page and contact him just before October.

I'm looking at buying a DX12 that comes with a Tony Meis cape as well as the stock one. The TM cape is pretty long though, as it pools up around the feet on DX12. From a quick google search, it seems that there's a long and short version. Is this right, and can the TM cape be altered to not hang so low?

Exactly same here, looks like we're hunting buddies :lol As far as I know there is a wired cape, and then short and long versions of non-wired. I guess you can always cut the long one into a shorter one as long as you have the tools and can cut proportionally. I reached out to him this month about a possible next batch, apparently he has a next one coming up later this year but no word as to when.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpeg

Does anyone know if the Bruce Wayne head sculpt from this DX12 will attach to other Hot Toy bodies such as a Michael Keaton Bruce Wayne:
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1-6-Hot...442178&hash=item4b1209dc40:g:ZBQAAOSwdGFYpWAK

The reason I'm asking is because I'm picking up the DX12 tonight and rather than having Bruce Wayne stored in the box, I want to see if I can use it on a spare body from eBay.

I don't own the Bruce Wayne figure from the BR set (didn't like the Keaton likeness), but I think that head and the DX12's Bruce Wayne head use the same style of neck adaptor. Not 100% sure though.

If it's not the same, it can come out fairly easily if you want to replace it.

I don't own the Bruce Wayne figure from the BR set (didn't like the Keaton likeness), but I think that head and the DX12's Bruce Wayne head use the same style of neck adaptor. Not 100% sure though.

If it's not the same, it can come out fairly easily if you want to replace it.
Thanks much appreciated.

Bane, the much overlooked figure at release that is now at an astronomical price.

Why is bane so expensive anyways?

Back