HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

is the neck on yours all the way in? looks like it could be pushed down more

I had to double-check! Yes, it is. Since the head attaches via a magnet, it may give that appearance in my pics. But it's fine.

Looks good, FAF. :duff

Thanks! :duff

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Haven't messed with my dx12 in a while..does everyone recommend the armory sculpt?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Haven't messed with my dx12 in a while..does everyone recommend the armory sculpt?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Yes armory cowl/mouthpieces makes significant difference for the better. My dx12 cowl is sitting in a box and will stay there.

What does that cost and where do you get it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Without comparing the two side by side, I'm plenty happy with the armory cowl. Not interested in spending big money on just a head sculpt again... Already did that once with my MJ Joker.

Here's a guy comparing stock dx12 cowl, armory cowl, and Ben's cowl.
The armory is great. Its the next best thing.
I agree with this guy though...my issue with the armory is that its still thin, like the dx12. Its improved but the cowl needed to be bigger.
Ben's cowl is bigger which looks more in scale with the figure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqvbk2WNIlo

I agree with this guy though...my issue with the armory is that its still thin, like the dx12. Its improved but the cowl needed to be bigger.

Remy,

IS yours just the standard DX 12 with Ben's cowl?

Based on that video, Ben's cowl does look more to scale but the Armory cowl definitely captures the "Bale wearing the cowl" look. I can see Bale in that one and not in the other two. I think it's the eyes.

What does that cost and where do you get it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
People always neglect to mention where and how much when they talk about how great these alternative options are. I wish I knew as well. :(

Remy,

IS yours just the standard DX 12 with Ben's cowl?

Its dx12 but its modded, so not exactly standard.
Heated and cooled the shoulders to make them more flushed with the body, trimmed hands, custom cape, robbiethepainter face, Ben Choi cowl, HT Batman Begins Boots, EB Batman Begins batarang, padded the traps muscle area (removed neck and padded inside around the trap muscle) to give the neckline more natural look.

Its dx12 but its modded, so not exactly standard.
Heated and cooled the shoulders to make them more flushed with the body, trimmed hands, custom cape, robbiethepainter face, Ben Choi cowl, HT Batman Begins Boots, EB Batman Begins batarang, padded the traps muscle area (removed neck and padded inside around the trap muscle) to give the neckline more natural look.

Any chance of popping the head off and giving me a look at the traps? If not man no worries.

Back