HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Since I missed out on this one, I'm going to wait for the Armory version later this year. Works out to be the same or even cheaper based on what folks are asking for the DX12. I do wonder if the DX12 will drop in price.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

A year on and Still loving this guy even though I own the.1/4.

Here he is in the detolf next to supes

4yhy6ava.jpg

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

AWESOME pics there, B&J. One of my favorite DX12s on the board. :rock You always mange to make perfect use of shadow and really bring out the Bale likeness.

Here is one of mine. :)

These are gorgeous. As is that Man of Steel. Stunning.

These are gorgeous. As is that Man of Steel. Stunning.

Many thanks ;) cape mod for supes just elevates his display presence imo and the mods to bats do the same. Two of my favourite pieces next to my godfather.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

I'm thinking of putting the DX02 cape on the DX12 since it has more weight and thickness to it. Will it fit?

awesome:clap
w.png

I'm thinking of putting the DX02 cape on the DX12 since it has more weight and thickness to it. Will it fit?

Probably. The clip system should be the same, but I really don't know.
Why not go for the tony meis cape? I'm really satisfied and its easier to equip

I just bought the wired one from him for my DX12 on the Batpod. Still waiting on delivery confirmation for it but I love that it is being custom-made at the moment and not just lying there ready to be shipped. Looking forward to it and hoping it gets the best quality work! Since this is my first one from him, I want to see how it turns out first, if it's excellent I might order more in the future, but because I have the DX02 lying around unused, I figure I'd save some $$ and just use it. For some reason, I have an extra DX02 cape w/o clips as well, I might go sell that.

I'll give the DX02 a try. I never had any trouble inserting the clips into the figure as many people seem to have... it's kinda easy for me. I have a standing DX12 that I'll probably pair w/ my Bane & Joker (when I get my spare Armory Batman) for a diorama piece. I got the DX12 cape on there pretty good, looks nice, but I do like the weight more of the DX02 so I wanted to give that a try if it fits.

You're over-thinking this.

Put it up on Ebay for the lowest price that you would be happy selling it for. Three things can happen:

A) It sells for 1 bid, in which case you're fine because you set it at a price you were happy with in the first place.

B) It sells for more than 1 bid, in which case you're fine because you sold it for MORE than the price you were happy with selling it at.

C) It doesn't sell, in which case you're fine because you still have the figure and haven't lost any money. You can relist it for the same price or try lowering the price if you think you'd be happy with a lower price. Or you can keep it.
That could very well be. I over-think just about everything.
So, I take it you're implying that eBay is less predictable than I may have assumed: it wouldn't be reasonable to assume that there's an average or standard price for near-mint dx 12's.
Thanks for your time, BTW.

Excellent pics of your HK scene Batman J&B. Well done pal. :clap

One new pic -

InVRh0kl.jpg

Hi guys
Do you know where I could get a flight pack for the dx12

Hi guys

Flight pack? The backpack from the Hong Kong scene in The Dark Knight?

Thats part of the DX02 set :)

Hi guys

Try eBay.. I got mine from a seller there. It's not the one from the dx02 but looks exactly the same. Think I paid less than 20 bucks?

Yeah I seen one on ebay months and months ago - but I can't find it now :-(

Great pic! I think it's time for me to dust this bad boy off and give him some shelf time.. Lol

Thank you.

Yeah I seen one on ebay months and months ago - but I can't find it now :-(

Hey gazz here is two links to the bootleg backpacks -

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Custom-JET-BACKPACK-FOR-Hot-Toys-DX02-DX12-Batman-Bruce-Wayne-NEW-/231088867473?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item35cdf84891

and...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Hot-Accessory-Custom-Batman-Jet-Backpack-Bruce-Wayne-use-for-DX02-DX12-/271443279627?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3f3347bf0b

I hope that helps pal.

Back