HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Can't remember if I posted this but there's always great shots on flickr.

8253415818_74341306ad_h.jpg

Photo by Bryan German

Looks great!!! :hi5:

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Hi all, which model of truetype is good to use for Bruce Wayne? thanks for your help.

Welcome to the forum! :wave

:welcome

Thanks! Yea it looks great in his hands. I will probably just pose it in his hand until I get a custom figure for the BW sculpt. I'll keep looking around. How does the Selina Exclusive cowl look on the dx12 head?

I'm on my iPad so it's kinda hard for me to search, but I posed a pic of that cowl on a dx12 body/neck in the toys legend armory thread and Selina thread.

I'm on my iPad so it's kinda hard for me to search, but I posed a pic of that cowl on a dx12 body/neck in the toys legend armory thread and Selina thread.

Thanks, I'll see if I can find your post. I just ordered a custom cowl off eBay. I'll let everyone know how it looks. I'm getting my dx12 today hopefully and my cowl sometime
Next week.

hey guys, finally I bought this figure, hope it's not too late, first question, can you show me a link of some seller/ebayer that have a custom empty cowl & cape?

I have 1 posed nicely on the Batpod (took forever to get the cape on there looking decent....), one in HK scene with BW headsculpt, CW EX bat cowl, DX02 backpack, I gave one BW head sculpt to a kitbashed Bruce Wayne Brothers Production suit, and I was either thinking about displaying a 3rd one alone or a 4th one with the Bruce Wayne head on the Batsuit a la TDKR after saving Selina from Bane's men, OR I could give my DX02 the shinier DX12 belt and leave that displayed with sonar as my "Batman" display and sell my last 2 DX12s.... their value has been going up so I may hang onto to them to sell and get some new TDKR figures when they release... still trying to decide what to do.

Sorry, just 4. Haha I got them all during pre-order for about $225 each. Sold some old gems to pay for most of them.

1) One posed riding the Batpod.
2) HK extraction w/ DX12 body, BW head, DX02 Backpack, CW EX Bat Cowl.
3) Bruce Wayne head from 1st one in a suit.

That's just with 2 Dx12s opened. My other 2 are still unopened. Wasn't sure if I should sell them or display them: 1) BW head on DX12 suit like from TDKR when he returns to the cave after returning to action. And 2) Just the DX12 in Batman gear like I have on the Batpod, but in a standing pose.

I'll probably end up selling 1 or both since I'll have a 1/4 for the ultimate display.

I got 3 and sold 1 of the unopened one a while ago because my boss need to give one to his client and i could use the extra cash. :lol

Im currently using one as the armory set up (sans the armory :lol), and another as TDKR version next to Selina.

I got three and I wasn't even really too impressed with the figure.

- One for the Batpod (never put him on :lol)
- Hong Kong Jump Bruce (gave him the Ex. Cowl and DX 02 back pack)
- Regular old Batman

What I did was sell all the parts. I sold all three bases (**** TDKR), I sold all three EMP guns, sold two Bruce Wayne heads and neck armors (only wanted one), sold one Batman head (only wanted two), one cape, etc. I think I even got rid of some of the extra belts and might have ended up with just two grapple guns. The boxes got sold off too.

I was literally only interested in the figure itself. That was a liberating approach that I never partook in before. Saved money and room doing it too. It was an easy decision since I owned and preferred the DX 02 as a "whole" set. I did this December and January and pretty much paid, $120 to $150 a figure after it was all said and done, give or take. Toy Anxiety helped me out too taking alot of parts of my hands. I think I got $175 for the gear I sent them.

Would you make more selling parts or the whole set? Does Toy Anxiety buy any part or are they only looking for certain ones?

Now? I'm not sure.

I racked up quite a good bit of $$$ for the bases, heads, etc. when the going was good. Now though? I think the most desirable and expensive parts are the body (obviously), boots, gauntlets etc. all of which I never gave up.

As for Toy Anxiety, what you can do is send them a list of what you got and what to sell. They go over it and give you a quote. I thought that was really cool (did that for my last set).

I did the same thing, i sold off the 2 capes and 2 wayne heads since i thought i still have another unopened one at the time.

Is it possible to put the dx02 lighted eye cowl on the dx12?

Back