HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Here are some pics of a custom cape someone ordered. Its a bit longer than the previous one I posted a while back.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

photojun04231839.jpg

Appears to be the best standard Hot Toys suit to date. :lecture

If you can't see the difference than I really don't know what to say to you.

Your mod is miles better than PERS Fiend...looks great :rock

Looks like it's hanging too low in the back...can it be tucked in more?

figured this should go here too

Ok crappy phone pictures aside this looks pretty good, not?

photojun04231839.jpg

Thanks to this fine fella, I now have two PHILs coming in!:slap:slap

To theFiend
Great job on your DX12. One of the best Custom faces I've seen yet. Face mask, mouth piece and eyes are pretty spot on.
2 Questions: What face mask/head are you using?
Since you worked on a screen accurate face job, why
keep the thunder thighs?

i cannot tell you how upset and pissed i am i didnt preorder this.. i have been running all around trying to find one.. i needto learn to pre order.. sigh

I knew that Coulson's suit would look good for a BW bash. Looks great man!

Need to have a pic of Bruce giving a good swift kick to that Avengers box!!!!!!!!:wink1:

Your the only person that seems to think so. :dunno

If you can't see the difference than I really don't know what to say to you.

No, in a good way. Not the bad side of PERS that so many hold on to.

I'm hoping this mouth piece is the stock one, as I noticed when I opened mine just how much the mouth and chin looks very familiar of another person.

Is it just me?? (I have edited the cowl on the right)
6AEBD9E9-006B-46D3-997E-BF700EE7E681-381-000000079D765574.jpg

nice! whats your photo setup like?

Thanks! I use construction paper/poster boards for the background actually.

To theFiend
Great job on your DX12. One of the best Custom faces I've seen yet. Face mask, mouth piece and eyes are pretty spot on.
2 Questions: What face mask/head are you using?
Since you worked on a screen accurate face job, why
keep the thunder thighs?

Thank you. :) Im using the DX12 cowl and I diced up the Wayne eyes and stuck those in. I got the mouth piece off ebay. I wasn't really going for screen accuracy I just think sculpted eyes look better on this figure than PERS. Im not the biggest fan of PERS generally but I've come to live with them. As far as the thunder thighs go ,they don't bother me. I don't think they're half as bad as people make them out to be. Plus, I've seen pics of the fatsuit removed and it looks like the suit is all baggy.

I guess I'd rather have thunder thighs than chicken legs. If I had to choose that is.

Love the cape!

Im sure you do. :lol Thanks.

No, in a good way. Not the bad side of PERS that so many hold on to.

Ah. Sorry about that. I thought you were telling me my endeavor was pointless and it made no difference. Thanks

I'm hoping this mouth piece is the stock one, as I noticed when I opened mine just how much the mouth and chin looks very familiar of another person.

Is it just me?? (I have edited the cowl on the right)
6AEBD9E9-006B-46D3-997E-BF700EE7E681-381-000000079D765574.jpg

I think I don't understand your post. The mouth piece Im using isn't a stock one but you have this figure so you should know that. :dunno
Am I misunderstanding you?

Ah. Sorry about that. I thought you were telling me my endeavor was pointless and it made no difference. Thanks

It must have been hell cutting out the eyes. Such tiny little things. Hope you didn't end up like the guy from 2008 that had his hands strapped up.

It's very precise and tedious task but nothing compared to the mouth which I wasn't able to do.

Now what happened to this guy from 2008? :lol

Looks like it's hanging too low in the back...can it be tucked in more?[/QUOTE]

The one that I bought also looks like that. I thought it might have been stretched but I guess its not. You can tuck in little more but still won't form the "v" but more of "u" shape.

My wait list just converted! Boom shakla-laka! I put it in first week of March. This will be a day long remembered.

I wonder if they found more stock, because I can't imagine someone would cancel their order at the last flex pay. Strange. But good for you! ;)

FINALLY GOT ONE!!! .. made a trade hot toys mms batman dark knight batman and 120$ paypal.. I got my dx12 today... im so f'in happy

Congrats fellas:hi5:

Back