HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I just noticed the little wink smiley.

I shouldn't have used that smiley, oops. I was being light-hearted about it, but I was serious. I don't think I've opened a Batman comic since before 1985 and even then I was never a big Batman comic fan, even though I'd always liked the character (TV, toys (mostly 70's) & movies).

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

What kind of batteries does this figure need in quantities? I'm expecting it Monday so I want to be ready for this and Luke Skywalker DX07!?

What kind of batteries does this figure need in quantities? I'm expecting it Monday so I want to be ready for this and Luke Skywalker DX07!?

Wow, dx12 AND dx07?!

Man, Christmas must've started waaaaay early for you buddy. Congrats, you'll love em both.

Wow, dx12 AND dx07?!

Man, Christmas must've started waaaaay early for you buddy. Congrats, you'll love em both.

Christmas came early indeed, but I also bought Avengers Thor, Avengers Captain America, Avengers Loki, The Boss, Joker 2.0 and the last two figures which is the DX12 and DX07!

Now I am just trying to get an Iron Man Mk.VII close to retail price and wait for the 89 Batmobile to ship :yess: the suspense is killing me

You bought all of those at ONCE?! That's like....almost two grand. O_O

Someone needs to post a pic of joker and the mountain of money....

Good on you bud. Those are quality choices my man.

Yeah, it looks terrible for the DX02. I don't even know why they are trying to promote for anything other than the DX12 anyway. And those pics..:monkey4

Hey there. I was wondering about that Batman faceplate you got off of Ebay myself. Is it really okay for the DX12? Do you think its as good as the one robbiethepainter did?

I haven't received it yet. I'm expecting it later this week. As far as of its as good as Robbie's I can't say because I don't own Robbie's but by the pics they look comparable. Ill let everyone know when I get it.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I haven't received it yet. I'm expecting it later this week. As far as of its as good as Robbie's I can't say because I don't own Robbie's but by the pics they look comparable. Ill let everyone know when I get it.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Oh, I thought you had already received it. Well that's cool. You going to post pics once you get it in?

Any chance of getting the DX 12 through Sideshow waitlist? I put myself on it, but am assuming it's a long shot.

Any chance of getting the DX 12 through Sideshow waitlist? I put myself on it, but am assuming it's a long shot.

I believe there is a long waitlist. I am hold too. Put the order a week ago. No harm in waiting and seeing how it turns out. Who nows we may get lucky....

I put myself on the waitlist on 3/28, any reference to somebody's waitlist converting to see if im close at all???? Thanks :)

I believe there is a long waitlist. I am hold too. Put the order a week ago. No harm in waiting and seeing how it turns out. Who nows we may get lucky....

Sideshow has totally closed the wait list now entirely, so they must figure that they have more wait list orders than they can fill already, unfortunately.

So you're saying there's a chance...I put my wait list reservation in on March 6th.

Hi
Does anyone have a spare robbie the painter DX12 face piece for sale? Unfortunately robbie has stopped producing them at this moment.

Thanks guys! Buying hot toys is addictive... what sucks is that is interfering with my lego and saint seiya collection and I have to go out of my way to save up for another display cabinet. I"m talking the huge ones, I hate Detolf ones... Dust gets in them quick XD

Back