HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

It's been previously mentioned in this very same monster-length thread that the neck adapter from TTM22 (new TrueType Slim) will fit the head sculpt.

I was thinking about getting a TTM21 for it, but now I don't know. Gonna have to think about it.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

don't put bruce on a slim ~ he won't look right.

bruce_neck.jpg

at the left is a typical ht or ht-compatible neck adapter.

shave down the adapter (the cheap piece). you have to eyeball this and can do as pretty or sloppy a job as you want (mine's sloppy because i don't own any proper tools and did this with scissors).

trim slowly, testing it against the fit until it's right. it should be snug going in (have to push it a little). if you accidentally trim too much, you can use electrical tape or something to build it up again, but if you go slow and only cut a little at a time, you should be fine.

:lecture I sandpapered mine down so it fit, kept trying until the neck adapter popped in :wave

He's batman, the word slim shouldn't come into it!

This still available @ retail anywhere?

I've already ordered mine so I might just give this away right now, but Gator.nl still has some left. I've been in contact with them through email. click the American flag on the top of the page to switch to English, it's a Dutch store.

Im not sure if 269€ is the retail price everyone's looking for. Since thats equivalent to about $345USD, not including the shipping.

Anyone knows where i can buy a dx12. I know a bit late in the game on this one... But had 15 other toys coming in so had to defer it. I see waitlist mentioned on sideshow site? Anyone knows if there would be a chance if i buy one through them...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I waitlisted months ago and it didnt convert yet. very slim chance that it would.

Crap. Lets hope that HT takes notice and release another version soon. Feel bad for you guys that missed out on him, plus i could do with a few more. :yess:

Crap. Lets hope that HT takes notice and release another version soon. Feel bad for you guys that missed out on him, plus i could do with a few more. :yess:

I know... I bought batpod, catwoman, joker and bane thinking this one would move a bit slower and one day logged in to see... Woops... The bats gone... Sucks sucks sucks...

He does that ... ;)

There are literally hundreds that want to have and enjoy this figure, however, due to scalpers buying this figure by the s#!tload, it's tough for both fans of the character and newcomers to the hobby.

Rising prices is a problem too of course. But the asking price on dx12 is just mind boggling.

It's a shame really and I too hope HT releases another version or at the very least do another limited run of the dx12. Just to give those that missed out a second chance to purchase this at MSRP.

Anyone knows where i can buy a dx12. I know a bit late in the game on this one... But had 15 other toys coming in so had to defer it. I see waitlist mentioned on sideshow site? Anyone knows if there would be a chance if i buy one through them...

At this point your best shot is to wait and see if someone lets one go loose in the commerce threads. Unless someone wants to hook up a freak and sell it less than those gouging prices above.

I know... I bought batpod, catwoman, joker and bane thinking this one would move a bit slower and one day logged in to see... Woops... The bats gone... Sucks sucks sucks...

He does that ... ;)

I thought the same. I wasn't in a rush to get this since I had the previous ones and had issues with the DX12. Then it came out and literally seemed to sell out overnight and immediately shot up in price $100. I don't feel too bad since I do have the other versions, and the only reason I was going to get this new version is to use with the Bat Pod. :rolleyes2

That being said, there does seem to still be a lot of demand for Nolan Bats and I don't think DX12 was produced in enough quantities. And I also think that improvements can be made. Although I have a feeling we'll see the Begins suit again before this version.

Big Bad Toy Store has just 1 left - $340.

Got my asmus suit today, so I rushed a quick photo shoot even though the suns hiding today. Like many others I've used a TTM21 body, with a sanded down neck joint. Feels like a £23 suit, and the shoes suck, but it looks really good for a budget suit.

ysLiT9G.jpg

4LH6K7I.jpg

eyjg3ub.jpg

DbUsJ6y.jpg

vSpfDIL.jpg

4fGFhHK.jpg

And a really bad photo of him on my shelf:
GXV3FjI.jpg

Got my asmus suit today, so I rushed a quick photo shoot even though the suns hiding today. Like many others I've used a TTM21 body, with a sanded down neck joint. Feels like a £23 suit, and the shoes suck, but it looks really good for a budget suit.

ysLiT9G.jpg

4LH6K7I.jpg

eyjg3ub.jpg

DbUsJ6y.jpg

vSpfDIL.jpg

4fGFhHK.jpg

It actually fits that body pretty well. I dig it.

Back