HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Anyone else got an opinion?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I have the tony meis cape and its outstanding. Buy it!

How much is it??

Anyone got one for sale?

Any pics of the capes??

I'll sell you a custom made rayon cape for $20. Just tell me what you want and I'll make it for you in the next couple days :) :duff

Is that $20 shipped to UK??

How are people putting these custom capes in without clips?

With a flathead screwdriver I reckon?

I folded a straw down the middle then folded one of the ends. That way the suit wouldn't get scratched up. It scratches very easily. I am sure there are other ways that other people used.

Put myself on the waitlist for this guy on Sideshow. Missed out on getting him when he came out cause I didn't have the funds. Hoping I might lucky and get one that got canceled or something. I noticed he is a lot cheaper than what is being asked for on eBay. If I get one I'll definitely be getting me one of those better capes for him on here.

Yup that's the MRM head with robbiethepainter mouth (top pic), I was lucky enough to get one, looks fantastic in hand.

this was a short version I made. I can make yours any length that you like.

as you can see, the material hangs very naturally and looks a lot more like the material in the film than what HT used.

I have the opportunity of getting this one this week, but I'm kinda afraid. I saw a picture with a bunch of figures HT is releasing in 2013, including an bat armory + bat signal, maybe a bruce wayne/batman included? You guys think I should press the button and get this one or wait for a possible figure coming with the Armory + bat signal diorama?

I have the opportunity of getting this one this week, but I'm kinda afraid. I saw a picture with a bunch of figures HT is releasing in 2013, including an bat armory + bat signal, maybe a bruce wayne/batman included? You guys think I should press the button and get this one or wait for a possible figure coming with the Armory + bat signal diorama?

Gordon will come with signal, and at best there will be something suit-like in the armory, so - do not hesitate the figure is marvelous, get it!

Back