HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Getting a tonymeis DKR Battle cape for mine :) selling my Ilforigno ones as a result.

Watched TDKR again today, best thing about it is how much you feel for Bruce Wayne, i've rarely cared about a move character as much as i do about him, Bale's so great at making you believe it's real imo, and the funeral speech at the end and Alfred get me as close to tears as i've ever come watching a film. Talia's death is the one thing that crashes the feeling for the end of the movie, i always think Oldman, Hathaway and Bale are stood there thinking "great now we're gonna have to re-shoot that again" but no Nolan let it go :slap

I actually saw it yesterday again, I still love it. And I still don't understand some of the points of "criticism" people have for it (and with "people" I mean angry disappointed forum dwellers). I never understood why people thought it was so bad. It was aight, it wasn't a great death scene. But it wasn't as terrible as people make it out to be either. That happens quite a lot on the internet these days. People like to exaggerate. But yeah that scene could have used a reshoot, hehe.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but what's the best type of body for a Wayne bash?

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but what's the best type of body for a Wayne bash?

I think it depends on the suit and what body works best with it, if that is what you're doing. I've seen people use the slim with the Asmus suit and look pretty good but I don't know what he looks like next to other figures as the slim is pretty small IMO. Ive also seen people use a narrow shoulder body too with various different suits from ebay.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks man! I'm using the money from the Mark VII to buy this one. That figure turned out horribly, and I loved this one but almost passed on it. Happy I didn't!

Narrow TT would probably end up being the most versatile/fitting the most suits, but fiend is right, depends on the suit.

Thanks man! I'm using the money from the Mark VII to buy this one. That figure turned out horribly, and I loved this one but almost passed on it. Happy I didn't!

If you want more info you should check out the Wayne custom/kitbash thread in the DC custom section.

So the Mark VII turned out bad? Has it been released yet, in hand? Im never in the Marvel threads and don't own any Marvel figures so I wouldn't know.

If you want more info you should check out the Wayne custom/kitbash thread in the DC custom section.

So the Mark VII turned out bad? Has it been released yet, in hand? Im never in the Marvel threads and don't own any Marvel figures so I wouldn't know.

Thanks man! About the Mark VII, well, I didn't like it, OMG and Plastic Enemies photos are out. I was getting it more for being in the Avengers line and the HS. It'd be the perfect Tony Stark bash, with a smiling sculpt. But, ****, they ****ed up that HS pretty bad, and the fading pants issue is probably gonna happen again, considering it's soft PVC. Gonna stick to the diecast armor coming next year.

And as an FYI, the TTM 22 neck joint fits with the Wayne head with no modification necessary while the TTM 21 requires minor modification to the top of the neck joint in order for Bruce's head to fit in.

Iron Man himself doesn't look too bad, but I agree with Grinch about the Tony Stark head sculpt. Something looks....odd. Anyways, here's another source of the Mark VII pictures to look at: https://www.elljay-hobby-collection.com/2013/05/24/ironman-mk-vii-ht-mms-part-i/

cleveland-brown-recorder-dance-o.gif

Cant wait to be able to do a shot like this with the new Man of Steel figure and Reeve Superman! :)

And as an FYI, the TTM 22 neck joint fits with the Wayne head with no modification necessary while the TTM 21 requires minor modification to the top of the neck joint in order for Bruce's head to fit in.

Iron Man himself doesn't look too bad, but I agree with Grinch about the Tony Stark head sculpt. Something looks....odd. Anyways, here's another source of the Mark VII pictures to look at: https://www.elljay-hobby-collection.com/2013/05/24/ironman-mk-vii-ht-mms-part-i/

Im using the TTM22 for my Wayne head so ,yeah , it works.

As for the Tony head, I like the proto more. I don't think I hate it but the proto is better. I was thinking about getting an Iron Man figure one day. Just one is all I need. Don't know where to start though. One of the red suits for sure though.

Im using the TTM22 for my Wayne head so ,yeah , it works.

As for the Tony head, I like the proto more. I don't think I hate it but the proto is better. I was thinking about getting an Iron Man figure one day. Just one is all I need. Don't know where to start though. One of the red suits for sure though.

I think the proto looks better also, if what I saw was the finished production piece, it's a little off some how.

Cant wait to be able to do a shot like this with the new Man of Steel figure and Reeve Superman! :)

That's exactly what I can't wait for too!!:hi5:

I hope it won't take the same length of time it took for mkVII.

So guys and girls.

Best cape for this figure???

Go!

Any pics?? I've seen the rayon cape, but seems too long to me.

Back