HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

/\ Agreed, that is an awesome looking display!!

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Here's my Wayne in his new Asmus suit! Just some quick pics

I love the tie. Do you mind if I ask where you got it? An Ebay search for Asmus Suit didn't turn up any with a purple tie like that.

I especially love the manhole covers on the latest street base. Very nice.

lglp0597+abbey-road-album-cover-the-beatles-poster.jpg

I love the tie. Do you mind if I ask where you got it? An Ebay search for Asmus Suit didn't turn up any with a purple tie like that.

^^^ what Papasmoak said :lol

You can look at it that way. You can also look at it this way: you'll probably make at least 1.5x to 2x the profit selling on eBay - after the fees. Of course you have to also watch out for scammers.

Yeah.. but aren't eBay fees like 20%? I posted them on Craigslist. Maybe someone will bite. They are perfect and I only opened them to make sure there were no defects or damage.
Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Is the 1/4 version still coming out?

No, eBay fees are not 20%. If you can get someone local to buy, then by all means do that. Craigslist can be (very) sketchy however. Obviously if you live in a very populous area you'll have better luck finding a buyer, whereas with eBay there's really no geographical limit.

I got a question for you guys. I always wondered why that middle step with the dark knight symbol on Batman's base is left aligned rather than being center aligned.

Is it a step or a slab of ice? If it is a step why is it shorter than the others?

This has bothered me a little and wondered if I was missing something? Does anyone have any ideas?

Last edited:

They took 3 days to ship and got it in 5 to Chicagoland. Faster than some US sellers, lol.

Asmus is in Taiwan.

I ordered a suit from them almost two weeks ago and it has yet to arrive.

Queensland, Australia according to their website. I checked their shipping times and it states from 15-17 business days to reach international destinations.

Need one of these DX12s for a friend at work....if you have one to sell/trade let me know!

Awesome jimmie...post pics!

Back