HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

:wave:wave:wave

Alright, you're all gonna love me for this one. I fixed a big problem with the cowl, there couldn't ever fit a head in there. Now I widened it, makes a HUGE difference, and is easy to boot!

Before:(Only took one pic but theres a myriad of pictures of before in this thread anyway)
15wtcl.jpg

AFTER!
2urb8k2.jpg

116mn40.jpg

2gufrb8.jpg

21dr5f7.jpg

As I hope you can see in the pictures, it gives him a bigger jawline, and gives him more cheeks, matching the on screen version a lot more, and making him look not so undersized, and more like the Medi version in shape!

All you need to do is put 2 small bits of plastic between the cowl and the plastic that holds the magnets, by peeling a bit with a screwdriver and placing it here:

2lkyxpk.jpg

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

All you guys getting screwed with this wait....you should demand a partial refund when it arrives.

I ordered it on Feb. 18th, got a shipping notice a day or two later, and UPS says it's delivered today. I don't mind waiting longer, and I know many of you don't either, but when SSC says it's "In Stock" and its....NOT "In Stock"....then they're straight-up lying to you. That's ****TY customer service.

We call out shady Ebay pre-order sellers for these shenanigans. You should call out and demand real service from SSC as well. They should not only apologize, they should demonstrate their sincerity - and in the business world, one does that with discounts, partial refunds, and so forth.

New Pics with a white backround,you can see the widening mod much better here.

DX12whitebackround002_zps505fbacf.jpg

DX12whitebackround003_zps02c0ef55.jpg

DX12whitebackround004_zpsda7eacdf.jpg

DX12whitebackround005_zps49f6705c.jpg

DX12whitebackround006_zps9c18bec0.jpg

DX12whitebackround007_zps6b104294.jpg

DX12whitebackround008_zps898f9557.jpg

DX12whitebackround009_zpsfa691422.jpg

DX12whitebackround010_zpsf1be9f15.jpg

DX12whitebackround011_zpsab46244d.jpg

initially had this preordered then cancelled, but after watching vid reviews and in hand pics, WTH was I thinking. Back on preorder through BBTS thankfully there were some left :panic:

Looks great! Which eyelid mod did you use? Did you remove the PERS to do it?

Sculpted the eyelids. And yes i removed the pers for it. :)

All you guys getting screwed with this wait....you should demand a partial refund when it arrives.

I ordered it on Feb. 18th, got a shipping notice a day or two later, and UPS says it's delivered today. I don't mind waiting longer, and I know many of you don't either, but when SSC says it's "In Stock" and its....NOT "In Stock"....then they're straight-up lying to you. That's ****TY customer service.

We call out shady Ebay pre-order sellers for these shenanigans. You should call out and demand real service from SSC as well. They should not only apologize, they should demonstrate their sincerity - and in the business world, one does that with discounts, partial refunds, and so forth.

it would be pretty hard considering SSC doesn't acknowledge they posted this as in stock with no shipping warning for days after it became "in stock" again.

they juts keep repeating they have a notification of shipping time over and over when questioned.

one thing they really need to start considering is what the term in stock actually means. nobody cares if its in stock on a boat somewhere or in another warehouse other then their own.

I ordered it on Feb. 18th, got a shipping notice a day or two later, and UPS says it's delivered today.

I reserved my waitlist spot Jan 22. My order became active Jan 31. My bank account shows as the money being withdrawn Feb 21. It still has not shipped. :impatient:

I placed my order on the 9th and mine is suppose to be here tomorrow

I reserved my waitlist spot Jan 22. My order became active Jan 31. My bank account shows as the money being withdrawn Feb 21. It still has not shipped. :impatient:

Welcome to the gang Pinder. They also have my money, and I also don't have a shipping notice. :impatient:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6lLt6TL85s"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6lLt6TL85s[/ame]

Are there people who ordered from Sideshow in February and actually have their Batman in hand?

Yeah only me. It was a fluke. I paid in full with PayPal

"The Batman’s are anticipated to arrive this Friday. We anticipated them on Friday the 22nd however the container that they were in was stopped at customs for an inspection. As soon as customs clears the container we will get the pieces shipped out."

The guy I'm talking to also gave me a $25 gift card good for "select items" - aka a worthless gift card.

"The Batman’s are anticipated to arrive this Friday. We anticipated them on Friday the 22nd however the container that they were in was stopped at customs for an inspection. As soon as customs clears the container we will get the pieces shipped out."

The guy I'm talking to also gave me a $25 gift card good for "select items" - aka a worthless gift card.

That is some funny *** ****. I spoke to someone today that told me Wednesday for sure. Nobody offered me a GC either. :gah:

Back