HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

The Asmus Toys Wayne suit is nice looking. BBTS has them on PO still.

You beat me to the punch, was going to suggest the same thing.

Ecko: Cave. Awesome. Way to go. Buddy.

Alright, thanks.

Last question (I think). The chest plate... it IS completely adjustable, yes? In a lot of pics it's too high, but people seem to be dealing with it. Is it literally a matter of pushing it down with your thumb?

I don't own it yet but I'm going to say yes. It can be adjusted as others already have. If you go to the DC customs sub forum there is a thread chock full of all the mods done for the DX12. As far as asking questions, ask away. That's what this place is about. :)

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

10rnxux.jpg

Always quality posing from you eczamurai :rock

Wasn't your BRJ holding his mask though? :dunno

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EmaGY-FEyA[/ame]

What do you guys make of this?

Yup. I know. Just wanted to share. So I've heard about this DX02 rubber issue? What about it?

Just a heads up on UPS.com you can sign up for My UPS for free. It allows you to change deliveries and hold packages for will call. I have this coming Friday and will now just pick it up from them instead of waiting around to sign.

And old video. But the DX12's body is more accurate than DX02's body. That's out of any doubt....

One of the first ones up I think. I like how he's talking about how it's a "smooth run" from the chest plate down while the DX 02 has bulk in the chest as if that's a good thing.:lol Or rather a more accurate thing.

Still can't stop looking at this thing! Straddling the Batpod with the EMP gun drawn and the lighting in my besta catching his eye giving a glint, man, epic! This is a mini Bale Batman!

Still can't stop looking at this thing! Straddling the Batpod with the EMP gun drawn and the lighting in my besta catching his eye giving a glint, man, epic! This is a mini Bale Batman!

Same!! I am sooo much more impressed with him than I thought I was going to be :) Truly an awesome figure.

Have you modded him in any way? I have only shortened the gloves as it was a pain in the A** when they kept popping off. Other than that I loooooooooove him :lol

Does anyone else's Kevlar parts seam rather dark?

Post some pics!:hi5:

One of the first ones up I think. I like how he's talking about how it's a "smooth run" from the chest plate down while the DX 02 has bulk in the chest as if that's a good thing.:lol Or rather a more accurate thing.

he was one of the first to put up any video "review" of the DX12, it kinda set the tone for all the dx12 hate that followed. what is funny is he actually went back on a lot of what he said in the first video/first impression he made on the dx12 later after the figure hit saturation and people had it in hand.

i never felt he was "wrong" per-say, but he was a little too fanatical in his hate when comparing it to the dx02.

Got my Robbie face plate & cape from Lance today :panic:

pics tonight :panic:

Back