HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

10rnxux.jpg

That is a great photo!

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

It´s hard to know, but 2-4 weeks I guess.

Just got my shipping notice from SS. Friday!

Hi guys,

SO I'm looking into getting my first collectable figure, I'm just about sold on this one. My favourite movies, and the DX02 never looed quite good enough to me. So this will be my first and lead into Man of Steel (as long as both movie and figure are as great as I want them to be).

The only thing that's causing me pause now is... Is this thing going to deteriorate? I read about the problems with the DX02 and ED-209... Are there rubber (or anything else) kind of sections that are going to 'rot' over time? And if so, what's the estimated shelf life?

This is all that's stopping me now...any help is appreciated. :D

Hi guys,

SO I'm looking into getting my first collectable figure, I'm just about sold on this one. My favourite movies, and the DX02 never looed quite good enough to me. So this will be my first and lead into Man of Steel (as long as both movie and figure are as great as I want them to be).

The only thing that's causing me pause now is... Is this thing going to deteriorate? I read about the problems with the DX02 and ED-209... Are there rubber (or anything else) kind of sections that are going to 'rot' over time? And if so, what's the estimated shelf life?

This is all that's stopping me now...any help is appreciated. :D

I know DX02 was a bad batch. A chemical reaction with the rubber and plastic. There haven't been any issues like that with any of their recent rubber figures. As far as shelf life? No one knows. But I don't think you have anything to worry about. It'll last a good long time if taken care of I'm sure. Some people get too worked up about " shelf life" with these rubber figures. Like they want the figures to carry on after they die.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Got the same email. Says have the cash in the bank, or you will have to wait until the next shipment. I was so flicking geeked, thought I had a shipping notice. Was gonna get on here, and shake my a@& a little.

Yup, I got the same email. Well at least were on our way, bud! :rock

Last edited:

My Robbie Faceplate will be here tomorrow , can't wait . Also hoping my cape from Lance will come this week.

Made a cave backround for my Bats

DX12BatmanwithBackround002_zpsd4e1b9a3.jpg

DX12BatmanwithBackround003_zps5a23d8ff.jpg

DX12BatmanwithBackround004_zps8a05bc76.jpg

DX12BatmanwithBackround005_zpsf50d1318.jpg

DX12BatmanwithBackround008_zpsc4770f9c.jpg

DX12BatmanwithBackround009_zpsfb7713b7.jpg

DX12BatmanwithBackround010_zps907908ae.jpg

DX12BatmanwithBackround011_zpse580f0ae.jpg

DX12BatmanwithBackround012_zps1098080a.jpg

DX12BatmanwithBackround015_zps4e8a19cd.jpg

Cave looks sweet Ecko. I think I'm going to try to do that.....whenever I actually get a detolf. :lol

Yeah it's on the back of it. It's still a pain in the *** to get off though.

Cheers Matey. Got it apart, but it was a pain to get back together again. The cape is also bloody fiddly. Still, wonderful piece. Can't see what all the fuss is about re the stock cape, mine looks great. :)

thats a very nice background Mr Ecko!!

Wonderful pics Ecko! They look natural! :hi5:

I know DX02 was a bad batch. A chemical reaction with the rubber and plastic. There haven't been any issues like that with any of their recent rubber figures. As far as shelf life? No one knows. But I don't think you have anything to worry about. It'll last a good long time if taken care of I'm sure. Some people get too worked up about " shelf life" with these rubber figures. Like they want the figures to carry on after they die.

Alright, thanks.

Last question (I think). The chest plate... it IS completely adjustable, yes? In a lot of pics it's too high, but people seem to be dealing with it. Is it literally a matter of pushing it down with your thumb?

I'm really considering getting a body and suit for the Bruce Wayne head sculpt but no clue which suit or what to get, going to keep looking the sculpt is too good to leave in a box.

I'm really considering getting a body and suit for the Bruce Wayne head sculpt but no clue which suit or what to get, going to keep looking the sculpt is too good to leave in a box.

I agree. I am in search of a good suit myself.

Back