HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Since you removed the fat suit can the figure actually ride the bat-pod?

Still tough to get him on the pod, and make it look natural. But, he definitely can, now.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Update on my DX12:

MRM Medi Cowl
Robbie Face Plate
Tony Mei Cape
Glove Mod
Neck Mod

188278F1-2447-4DBC-9EDF-6D0581FDC2EE-212-000000B7CFD4B6BB_zps050338b5.jpg

Why does everyone insist that the stock cowl it bad looking? The medicom cowl looks ridiculous on this figure. Its clearly a lower detail, lower end head.

bat_2-2---6_A_zps95a5effc.jpg

And people said this is the "perfect head sculpt." I don't know the eyes just look silly and beady to me.

blablasb.jpg

This figure is so ugly that I had a hard time to find pictures of this at stock.. all you guys post is pictures of this figure modified :slap :lol

I'm thinking of picking up Robbies face plate but does the paint come off or chip easily?

blablasb.jpg

This figure is so ugly that I had a hard time to find pictures of this at stock.. all you guys post is pictures of this figure modified :slap :lol

If you hate this figure so much then just stop clicking in this thread, pretty simple really. I love this figure, even with its issues. Seems to me you just want to start problems and annoy the crap out of everyone here like a child!!! I would love to see you make a better figure, go on, I Double Dog Dare you to make a better one!!!

okay..we get it..you don't like this figure but why keep coming back to this thread ? :cuckoo: you need to move on...:thwak

If you hate this figure so much then just stop clicking in this thread, pretty simple really. I love this figure, even with its issues. Seems to me you just want to start problems and annoy the crap out of everyone here like a child!!!

You're supposed to actively ignore him!! Come on man its counter trolling 101 :lol

Still tough to get him on the pod, and make it look natural. But, he definitely can, now.

Do you mind posting a picture of it? I'm trying to decide whether or not it's worth removing the suit.

You're supposed to actively ignore him!! Come on man its counter trolling 101 :lol

Indeed, in no way one will end up satisfied by trying to justify his dislike through other's belief

I know, I just hate lame asses!!! I just want to come to this thread and read about the figure, not some drawn out opinion over and over!!

please don't quote the troll ~ it makes it suck hard for those of us who are trying to ignore him.

: o p

If you hate this figure so much then just stop clicking in this thread, pretty simple really. I love this figure, even with its issues. Seems to me you just want to start problems and annoy the crap out of everyone here like a child!!! I would love to see you make a better figure, go on, I Double Dog Dare you to make a better one!!!

:goodpost::exactly:

I know, I just hate lame asses!!! I just want to come to this thread and read about the figure, not some drawn out opinion over and over!!

I know man. But you just gotta laugh at it. I mean it looks like a child did that picture :lol. "HEY GUYS I MADE THIS COOL COMPARISON IN MS PAINT ABOUT WHY WHAT YOU LIKE SUCKS."

Took a couple of Instagram pics. I love this figure! And please excuse the crappy phone quality. Maybe one day I'll have a nice camera. :monkey2

I know man. But you just gotta laugh at it. I mean it looks like a child did that picture :lol. "HEY GUYS I MADE THIS COOL COMPARISON IN MS PAINT ABOUT WHY WHAT YOU LIKE SUCKS."

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl :nana:

That guy is even on the Bane thread and the 1/4 scale Batman thread *****ing about the DX12! Get a life Pal :slap, Life is to short to put this much hate into an action figure or anything for that matter! I am officially off the soap box, nuff time spent on that *** clown!!!

Last edited:

Come on man.. Aren't we passed this yet? The figure has been released now and your critique won't change anything about it. It's too late.

Back