HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Awesome I'm screwed now. I had checked the stock at BBTS and figured I had plenty of time...How the hell does the stock go from 80+ to sold out in one day?

Great.

Get on the waitlist, dude. It'll probably convert.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Get on the waitlist, dude. It'll probably convert.

I did hop on there today, but I am thinking it wont covert just because I am sure many others had that same idea. But I am hoping!

There is a guy on Craigslist that has one NIB for sale at $215...not sure where he is..saw it today..go to searchtempest.com and search but he may be willing to ship..good deal.

If you want it bad enough..you will search...its like a fun easter egg hunt but at the end you have to shell out over $200

There is a guy on Craigslist that has one NIB for sale at $215...not sure where he is..saw it today..go to searchtempest.com and search but he may be willing to ship..good deal.

cant find it. got a link?

Nevermind. FOund it.

Last edited:

Awesome I'm screwed now. I had checked the stock at BBTS and figured I had plenty of time...How the hell does the stock go from 80+ to sold out in one day?

Really. In one day? Wow I wonder if few guys bought like 10-20 each.

WOW, these are going fast!!

dsc02249dh.jpg

Such a cool figure.. :drool

Wow, awesome shot, awesome lighting, awesome pose!

I got 30 of these if anyone wants one 700 shipped joking I just got one when they were 259 thru bbts

Bats and I did a little photo shoot tonight. Haven't done any modifications to him, but this is the Tony Meis cape (which is AWESOME by the way).

Enjoy.

305038_10152176500834460_546041405_n.jpg

264106_10152176500534460_944216746_n.jpg

72860_10152176500519460_2129706660_n.jpg

405976_10152176500979460_269574727_n.jpg

397771_10152176501009460_2110075459_n.jpg

With all u guys painting the eyelids assuminging Bruce Wayne did that wounding he look like he had mascara on after he removed the cowl yea it looks better but I bacteria remember a drag Bruce Wayne ever

With all u guys painting the eyelids assuminging Bruce Wayne did that wounding he look like he had mascara on after he removed the cowl yea it looks better but I bacteria remember a drag Bruce Wayne ever

it's a costume continuity problem that no one actually cares about because, well, he's batman.

Sorry bout the typos dang auto predict on my ipad

Wow. Just wow.

Back