HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Wayne sculpt is immense. :lecture

I don't care what anyone says, this is the most Bale sculpt ever. Wish I had a macro lens to show up all the nice details on his face.

DSC_0225.jpg

Think I need to push his neck in more... and thinking of modding those shoulder pads closer.

$279.99 4 hours back, $299.99 20 minutes back. Sold Out now.

That's insane... I think BBTS should do that 2-3 per customer rule.

Last edited:
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

I just got my DX12 two days ago.

I've some pics to show you (frome iPhone 4S).

Here we go!!!

MYbEkS.JPG

zVceAa.JPG

79B6MY.JPG

TDhjKs.JPG

vZVWcO.JPG

VlUHrg.JPG

hhcZTk.JPG

7x5BeD.JPG

GMpgMB.JPG

Pretty much all the reviewers of this on you tube & people i know in the states have said they have bought 2 for the bale head sculpt pose or to pose on the Bat pod . so i think that's contributing to why many places are running low. Think yourselves lucky you have shops that have these in stock were still waiting here in the UK could even be waiting until march & that sucks *** big time.
I agree that i think its time shops restricted how many of the same figure you can buy as its pretty unfair for someone maybe that has to save a little longer to afford these things & its not as if HT figures are long term production & shops know this so yeah about time they limit how many someone can get.
It looks like I'll be getting the bat pod delivered before this due in 22nd Jan

where are you getting the batpod from?
i was lucky and got my dx12 in osb's first batch

Wayne sculpt is immense. :lecture

I don't care what anyone says, this is the most Bale sculpt ever. Wish I had a macro lens to show up all the nice details on his face.

I agree man, I couldn't really believe how some arent happy with this sculpt. It's bale all the way. It's quite amazing that this sculpt, when viewed from different angles, can portray different moods.

where are you getting the batpod from?
i was lucky and got my dx12 in osb's first batch[/QUO

Mate have a look at my last reply to your message on the Jim Gordon Thread i mentioned about where im getting the DX-12 & pod from saves writing it all again haha

Pretty much all the reviewers of this on you tube & people i know in the states have said they have bought 2 for the bale head sculpt pose or to pose on the Bat pod . so i think that's contributing to why many places are running low. Think yourselves lucky you have shops that have these in stock were still waiting here in the UK could even be waiting until march & that sucks *** big time.
I agree that i think its time shops restricted how many of the same figure you can buy as its pretty unfair for someone maybe that has to save a little longer to afford these things & its not as if HT figures are long term production & shops know this so yeah about time they limit how many someone can get.
It looks like I'll be getting the bat pod delivered before this due in 22nd Jan

I dunno man, something in my gut is telling me that at least 60% of the stock is being purchased by a bunch of scalpers. That's what happens all the time with con exclusives here in china. A$$hats pay kids and elderly women to stand in line to purchase all the tickets to buy the exclusives. Same thing happened during the ipad2 craziness.

I hope I'm wrong and it's mostly fans buying this figure, because it is a great figure and fans should be able to obtain this msrp.

I dunno man, something in my gut is telling me that at least 60% of the stock is being purchased by a bunch of scalpers. That's what happens all the time with con exclusives here in china. A$$hats pay kids and elderly women to stand in line to purchase all the tickets to buy the exclusives. Same thing happened during the ipad2 craziness.

I hope I'm wrong and it's mostly fans buying this figure, because it is a great figure and fans should be able to obtain this msrp.

Thats very true mate i never thought about that, that they would get kids & people they know to get more of these for them, Its one of the biggest problems that spoil this hobby, these things are expensive enough without having to rely on ebay prices due to one person buying about 10 :mad:

Thats very true mate i never thought about that, that they would get kids & people they know to get more of these for them, Its one of the biggest problems that spoil this hobby, these things are expensive enough without having to rely on ebay prices due to one person buying about 10 :mad:

Nah man, you don't understand....these aren't people they know. a$$hat scalpers find random people on the street and offer to pay them the equivalent of $25-$50 to stand in line and buy a ticket. It's a disgusting practice and I hope they burn in hell. If memory serves, I think it was 2 years ago where some douchey scalper bought like a s#!t ton of predator con exclusives...and he couldn't sell off a single one for reasons I forget.

Eff him, serves him right.

Nah man, you don't understand....these aren't people they know. a$$hat scalpers find random people on the street and offer to pay them the equivalent of $25-$50 to stand in line and buy a ticket. It's a disgusting practice and I hope they burn in hell. If memory serves, I think it was 2 years ago where some douchey scalper bought like a s#!t ton of predator con exclusives...and he couldn't sell off a single one for reasons I forget.

Eff him, serves him right.

Haha reminds me of kids in England asking strangers to go in the shop & buy them alcohol. Yeah it is disgusting that they do these things they dont care less about the hobby its just money money money unfortuntley thats the way this world is now.

Haha reminds me of kids in England asking strangers to go in the shop & buy them alcohol. Yeah it is disgusting that they do these things they dont care less about the hobby its just money money money unfortuntley thats the way this world is now.

The thing with HT is, they have become really popular now. And their products have literally become a gold mine for these morons. I really encourage people to always preorder and stick it out. If a certain place is sold out, preorder from the next best one. If other vendors are selling the products $20 or $30 over retail...suck it up and go for it...you're better off spending a little extra rather than end up paying out of your a$$ down the line.

I remember when HT started doing their re-releases...this one store I used to go to for my HT figs (i stopped going, they started charging a lot for HTs) said to me "damn...HT keep rereleasing their stuff, how the hell can I charge people x amount for x figure?"...

I said to myself....good! Idiots.

yeah ive started to preorder stuff now, i never used to do it as in the UK you never know which shop will get the stuff in first & it put me off preordering with one shop incase it came instock in other shops quicker, but i have managed to calm my impatience now haha i hate waiting for these things to come out but like you said its better to wait & pay a good preorder price & save money than wait out & get stung by jacked up prices

I agree man, I couldn't really believe how some arent happy with this sculpt. It's bale all the way. It's quite amazing that this sculpt, when viewed from different angles, can portray different moods.

Yep, in-hand the sculpt is totally Bale. I was pleasantly shocked when I got it because the official photos really didn't make it look that good.

Told you guys it was going to sell out.........i got three myself, but each.displayed differently...

It usually best to preorder, flexpay is great for that. Although I like to have the cash already set aside before preordering since who knows whats in my wallet in 4-6 months.

i immediately pre-ordered this when i saw the price go up to 260 last week @ bbts and also got on the waitlist on SS. well my pre-order went through, canceled my waitlist and now waiting for bats. im so glad i acted since bbts started hiking their price & now they'resold out! and SS is still showing a waitlist... guess i was destined to own this.

Awesome I'm screwed now. I had checked the stock at BBTS and figured I had plenty of time...How the hell does the stock go from 80+ to sold out in one day?

Great.

its Batman! thats why!

Back