HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

No more wonky eyes! :yess: Awesome mod, I recommend it.

011-4_zps28182f3b.jpg

What mouth piece is that?

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

1. Add the item to your cart.
2. Change the quantity from 1 to something ridiculous (I use 1111).
3. Click the "update cart" button.

The quantity available will change to an accurate number of what's available. I suppose this gets updated daily so +/- a few is a good guess.
Yeah I check stock like that too! :) And I think it's actually real-time, because you can see numbers changing within a few minutes, and I once purchased something with 1 left and it immediately showed as out-of-stock.

Mine came into my Pile of Loot today, and I asked it to be shipped out. Can't wait to get it, I'll post here if mine is defective or perfect! :)

:lol

Yes, and even a 3rd batch that hasn't shipped from china yet.

It's customs and shipping and HT's fault, once wai gets them in they won't be there very long at all. He does his end of the bargain brilliantly.

exactly the same here :lol

Yeah I saw that post buddy, but there's also a 3rd batch so I'm guessing I'm in that. Sucks!

Geez, that sucks man. Sorry to hear it. If it makes you feel any better I totally think its worth the wait. The dx12 is great. Although that might make you feel worse. :lol but yeah, I know wai man is generally really great. I remember the wait for the dx08 and dx09. That seemed like forever after they were released every where else. Again, not his fault, just held up in customs. A least you know you're getting great service with him.

Attention Hot Toys Community:

I stack paper to the ceiling and ride on 22 inch chrome. What is stopping me from buying all remaining 149 dx batmans at $38,800 and then scalping them for $60,000 later this year?

But seriously though, does BBTS allow me to buy more than one?

I stack paper to the ceiling and ride on 22 inch chrome. What is stopping me from buying all remaining 149 dx batmans at $38,800 and then scalping them for $60,000 later this year?

If you can do that just for the sake of doing it, it might be a feat.

Im all for making money, and could do the same a few times over, but here is something you forget, there is no such thing as easy money...where do you plan on moving that many units? Where do you plan on storing them?

You also hope to get about $400 for each one, which wont happen considering the dx02 was limited and everyone who wants a dx 12 will probally already have one. Sure you will sell a few at $400, but your storage costs will continue eating at your profits.. Do you honestly think its that easy to move 149 units with zero refrences?

Last edited:

:rotfl I cannot stop laughing after reading this :slap

Sick at home so just a couple pics to pass the time.

F42452FC-6A1A-45E3-B270-18D2C7C96DE0-62183-000011F159738E9A.jpg

75A14EF8-449A-42C7-9E5B-CD4208A4477E-62183-000011F160DBDEDF.jpg

Just ordered one from BBTS just can't miss out on this one.

Y is the Dx joker selling for more than the Dx 12?? Which one.will be worth more down the line

Is it? If you mean ebay, it's because DX11 isn't out everywhere yet.

DX11 does have more goodies than DX12 though.

i am pretty sure DX12 and DX11 will both end up like DX01 and DX02 in the not too distant future.

After having been a long time lurker around the edges of the 1/6 community, I finally took the plunge and pre-ordered DX11. Ledger's joker is one of the most brilliant performances I can remember so I thought it would be nice to have something to commemorate it.

I also decided that it would probably be good to have a Batman to go along with him (shortly after seeing the interrogation backdrop heh).

So I went down to a local place yesterday and they surprisingly had a DX12 in stock and I bought it; my very first 1/6 anything.

After laying out close to $300 (with tax) my expectations were pretty high and upon opening the very nice box, buyers remorse hit me like a knife in the belly. A cross-eyed fat a** with thighs like a 400 pound hooker looked up at me from the foam tray.

The feeling has subsided somewhat; naturally I got the cape and belt on and fiddled with some poses, but if this is the best that HT can do at this price point I may as well just stop here.

The figure is ok from 5 feet away at certain angles (side profile) and when I sent a picture of it to my girlfriend she said it looked like Batman was standing in my kitchen, but for that amount of money, I was hoping for wow amazing!

I guess it can be modded, but I don't want to do anything to this for fear of damaging any resale value, which as I understand, HT keep pretty well.

Back