HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Hey if someone buys that, more power to him. I wish I could sell a DX12 with no body for $200+.

Re: HOT TOYS : MMS DX 12 - The Dark Knight Rises - BATMAN / BRUCE WAYNE Full Specs &

Yeah, he's being very clear about what he's selling.

Just a heads up and don't mean for this to sound like spam, but gohastings.com has a 25% off code today (POSABLE). With that code this figure will be under $200! Think I might grab one.

Just wanted to say that thanks to this post I was able to get an awesome price for the Batpod.
You da man. :duff
I love these boards for this kind of info. :1-1:

Finally, sideshow just shipped the DX12. Will get him soon. My first batman fig ever! Whoop whoop!!!

gohasting only ships within US?
com_greythinker_punchback_nondroid_invisible____15642.png

Yes.

Just wanted to say that thanks to this post I was able to get an awesome price for the Batpod.
You da man. :duff
I love these boards for this kind of info. :1-1:

Same! Just waiting for mine to ship!

gohasting only ships within US?

Not sure. This is my first ever order with that website. But I would think that they would ship internationally.

EDIT: ^^ Nevermind. Question appears to be answered lol probably would cost to much to ship outside the US.

lotrsigsmall.jpg

From Rivendell.

Finally, sideshow just shipped the DX12. Will get him soon. My first batman fig ever! Whoop whoop!!!

Same here, I already ordered one of Lforigno's capes, and have the shelf space cleared for him.

Glad I could help with the sale fellas!:hi5:

I actually missed out on getting one for myself:slap

Glad I could help with the sale fellas!:hi5:

I actually missed out on getting one for myself:slap

Suck man. I would have bought one then told everyone else :monkey3

How reliable is that site btw? I did the shoot first ask questions later approach :cuckoo:

I know I know. Kinda broke from Christmas.

They've been a very reliable site. I've ordered from there many times(never HT though), and have never had any issues.

I know I know. Kinda broke from Christmas.

They've been a very reliable site. I've ordered from there many times(never HT though), and have never had any issues.

I understand about Christmas. I wasn't going to bite on the Batpod for that very reason. Forgot I had some stuff that I sold that was coming in so I went for it lol

Great to hear about the site and we all really appreciate the shared info! :hi5:

Yeah, thanks! I decided at that price I would bite. Gonna miss my clones but I have other clones to hold me over. I'm still debating on getting Luke. I tell myself I should sell my hot toys Logan to get him as I'm a bigger star wars fan than anything else but I don't know if I can sell off Logan.

Anyway, can't wait for the dx12 to arrive! the DX jack sparrow I bought from them in one of their last sales came in perfect, was actually in the brown shipper I get all my sideshow stuff in. Lol

Yeah, thanks! I decided at that price I would bite. Gonna miss my clones but I have other clones to hold me over. I'm still debating on getting Luke. I tell myself I should sell my hot toys Logan to get him as I'm a bigger star wars fan than anything else but I don't know if I can sell off Logan.

Anyway, can't wait for the dx12 to arrive! the DX jack sparrow I bought from them in one of their last sales came in perfect, was actually in the brown shipper I get all my sideshow stuff in. Lol

Wow congrats with the dx jack, thats the thing im thinking as well but to get the DX12, I think i might wait and get him in the aftermaket:monkey3

Working on uploading a video that shows how to install the cape and also how to get the chest to cover the upper ab straps.

So, I've been looking at my DX-02 and DX12 next to each other. I've finally decided that the DX-02's shoulder area looks better. So, last nite, I did the lesser known mod of combining the 2 upper body armor (Elvis did this first).
Basically, for the upper body, only the chest plates are from DX12.
Below are WIP pics. I still haven't fit the chestpiece properly (not even glued yet), but you get the idea.
tdkmod1_zps4b192165.jpg

IMG_0903_zps366b1f67.jpg

IMG_0905_zpse6e9391e.jpg

Shoulder pads are now separated, and a 2 piece, each; I still need to sculpt the inside layer, or something. I can't remember now, but I think Shortround found a way to complete the layer inside, by using other batman's shoulder pads, but how, exactly? Shortround, can you confirm?:wave
Nvm, found it on the mod page.

I almost don't even recognise the chest piece from the dx02. It looks as bulky as the v1. It looks a lot bulkier than mine. Though I do wish the shoulder pads came like that just as the two piece from the 1/4.

I almost don't even recognise the chest piece from the dx02. It looks as bulky as the v1. It looks a lot bulkier than mine. Though I do wish the shoulder pads came like that just as the two piece from the 1/4.
Dude, that's DX12's chest piece. The shoulder/collar area is DX2. Like I said, in that picture, it's not properly fitted yet, the chest piece actually floats, at the top, there. I've finished the mod. Will post more pics later.

Got a UPS Tracking email notice. To early to see who its from and where its coming from but based on I'm not expecting anything, I think my DX purchase was processed and should be here next week. Sweet!

Back